Part 21

We've been on the bus for a while now, feels like10 hours but it might just be me. I took some naps, one time waking up on Paul's shoulder. Throughout the ride we've switched seats sometimes. I sat with Angie, Then with Danny, Then with Paul again. A few other people that I didn't know were famous are on the tour too. Someone named Hayes, Ricky, Isa, luke, I don't know who most of these people are, but they seem nice. "You okay?" Paul asked, noticing I was weirdly staring at the chair in front of me. "Yea, just thinking" "About what?" "Life" I responded. "Pulling up to first destination, please exit carefully and walk quickly to the door in front." I heard the speaker say. "I guess we're here" I said, getting up and letting him walk in front of me. Angie was in back of me as we got off the bus. As we entered through the door, I was amazed at how beautiful the place was. I followed Danny and Paul to their rooms. I plopped down on the couch and flipped on the tv. "Nice" Angie said, looking around. There was a mini fridge in the corner, and a chandelier hanging above us.

A man with a headset opened the door. "You guys are on in 20." He slammed the door behind him. "Do you guys just go on stage?" I asked. "Yea we studied the script already. Paul has stage fright." Danny pointed at him and laughed. I ran up and hugged him from behind. "Don't worry you'll be great. I'll be watching from backstage, if you get nervous, just look at me and I'll laugh at you" I started to giggle and then I heard Angie ask to talk to Danny in the bathroom. I smiled at her as she pulled him inside. "They'll be cute together don't you think?" I said, brushing my hair in the mirror. "Yea I just want him to be happy ya know" "You're a great friend" I patted his head.

Soon, it was time for Danny and Paul to go onstage. I gave them both a hug and told them to break a leg. They were introduced, and both of them ran on to the stage. I watched the whole show from backstage. Paul looked at me once, and I started to act like I was laughing and gave him a big thumbs up. I saw him take a deep breathe, and then talk into the microphone. Nearing the end of the show, I was sitting on the ground with Angie, and I heard my name called. It boomed from the stage. I looked up, and saw Danny and Paul looking at me and holding their hands out. Angie shoved me and said "Lets go they called our names!" to be honest, ever since I fell on my face at my 5th grade dance recital, I've had a phobia of the stage. I slowly walked out behind Angie. I kept my head down and didn't look when I waved to the crowd. "These are our very special friends, they came here with us from Maryland!!" the microphone made my ears shake. The crowd roared, and I flinched. Danny started to talk and as soon as I looked up, Danny was leaning in and Angie and him were locking lips. My mouth dropped open and a huge smile crept across my face. "Oh my god!" I screamed. The crowd went wild. "Lets hear it for Angie and Peri!!" Paul started to clap and I grabbed Angie's hand and pulled her off stage. "Ahhhh" she said sighing like a love drunk idiot. "Angie you just kissed Danny in front of a live audience!" I shouted. She just sat there, smiling like a dumbass.