Part 12

At the end of the night, Danny hugged Angie goodbye. I really think they'll be cute together. Paul and Angie only talked a little, she had told me that he "Was into me" but I don't think so. I mean, they're decent looking, but I just want to be friends. He just wants to be friends. I think. I hope. I want to get to know both of them better, I really do. They are great guys. But then again, I haven't known them long. Maybe that's what they want me to think. Maybe they want me to think they're great and perfect and sweet and then just... be a douche. I'm laughing at myself for thinking this. Angie gave Paul a big hug and they both kissed her on the cheek.

She pulled me aside near the front door. "Thank you so much Per. I love you so so much you don't even know. This was the best night of my life. Danny's perfect. Paul's perfect. I love you so much for doing this. I know you hate it when I use your full name but, Perithia Meyer Chambers, you are my best friend in the whole wide world and I don't know where I'd be without you." She kissed my cheek and gave me a big hug. "I love you too" I whispered back to her, making her face light up. "By the way, I think Danny's into you" I said as I winked. "What?!" she let go and smiled ear to ear. "He thinks you're down to earth and super pretty." I told her. "Do you think I'll ever see him again?" she asked, looking down at the pavement. "You should ask him for his number." I teased. "Hey Danny!" I waved him over. "What are you doing?" Angie said before he came. "Angie has something to ask you..." I pushed her over into Danny. "Can I maybe get your number?" They both said in unison. I was so happy for Angie.  I'm glad I could make her happy.