Part 19

I woke up Saturday morning ecstatic to tell Angie about Paul and Danny's offer to go on tour with them. I talked to them before they left last night about it and Danny said to invite Angie, that he wanted to get closer to her. I quickly called her to come over right away. When she rang the door bell, I let her come in. I started smiling and jumping up and down. What can I say, I was super happy. "What was so urgent?" she asked with wide eyes. "DANNY AND PAUL WANT US TO COME ON TOUR WITH THEM NEXT WEEK AND DANNY WANTS TO GET CLOSER TO YOU AND I THINK PAUL MIGHT LIKE ME AND I DON'T KNOW BUT YOU HAVE TO COME" I blurted out. She took my hands and started jumping with me. "Of course I'm coming! This is going to be so fun oh my gosh." Angie shouted as I started to scream. I dialed Paul's number in and listened to the phone ring.

"Helloooo?"  he answered.

"WE CAN GO WITH YOU GUYS NEXT WEEK" I screamed into the phone. Angie started yelling in the background.

"Really?" he said hopefully. "YES THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN" I exclaimed.

"That's amazing! Hey Danny they can go!" Paul called to Danny. I heard a scream and then a bang. "He says yay." Paul replied. "Is Angie coming too?" I noticed him say in the background. "Yea I can go" she said, acting all cool even though I could tell she was about to cry from happiness. "We gotta go but I'll text you Peri." His voice started to break up and then the call ended. I looked at Angie. "WERE GOING ON TOUR WITH THEM" we both yelled. I was so excited. I wanted to try and make my move with Paul, but I'm super nervous. He might just want us as friends. He's such a good guy, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Angie and I spent the rest of the day together, we painted each other's nails, did facials, we even crashed into my dad's liquor cabinet so we could act all proper and sip Champaign. It was gross, so we dumped it out. There was a knock on the door, so I went to get it. I opened up the door and there was a package on the front step. "We got a package" I called to her. I set it on the table and started to tear it open. I grabbed the note on the top of the tissue paper. It read:

So glad you can come next weekend. We are going to have a great time, you wait and see.  

Love, Paul and Danny.

P.S. Tell Angie I want to kiss her —Danny

That was Paul please don't say that — real Danny

Angie covered her mouth with her hand. She started to dance. I pulled out the tissue paper, and underneath it was 2 VIP passes. It had our names on it and everything. "Awhe." I  smiled, putting it around my neck. "This is going to be amazing"