Part 30 (Monologue)

It's been months since the incident on the tour. My cast is coming off in a few weeks, and the bruises are all healed. I've missed a lot of school, so my dad decided to enroll me in homeschool for the rest of the year. I'm still in a wheel chair, which has been difficult. Paul and I have been seeing each other every weekend. We're still going strong. Our relationship has been a dream. Danny and Angie have had some problems, but they pulled through it. I knew they would. I got my own car, so I won't be needing to borrow hers anymore. Ever since the tour, I've been having night terrors and waking up sweating. I've been trying to fix it, but every night it's the same thing. Sometimes I sleep at Paul's, and we stay up all night together.

I don't really go out that much anymore, I'm still a little scared. I have this cast to remind me of what happened. I remember the night like it was yesterday. I remember waking up in the ambulance to everyone. I can easily say, it was the scariest night of my life. Angie gets afraid too, so she walks over and we watch movies until we can fall asleep again. I'll be graduating soon, I got accepted to the University of Maryland. I wanted to stay close to watch after my dad. I got a job at the café down the street. As far as that, nothing's really new. Paul is going to the University too, so we'll get to see each other. I just want to say, that this year was one of the best and worst years of my life. I gained 2 wonderful people in my life that I would do anything for. I hope later in life we will all keep in touch. As Danny would say "Life is good, be happy"