Prophet wakes up into New World Prolouge pt.2

[A Few Moments Earlier]

A group is walking towards a cave with a large entrance.

???: So why are we headin to some dusty old cave this time?

???: There have been a few rumors of old artifacts somewhere in this old cave.

???: I'm cool with whatever, I wonder if there's some kind of monster guarding the treasure.

The group are in front of a large "mountain", now standing at the entrance of the cave. As one of them takes out a torch and lights it.

???: Alright let's be careful, I'm not sure how solid this cave is.

???: Aw, lighten up, We've explored dungeons creepier then this.

The group are met with a dead end, as one of them pulls out a map.

???: This isn't right, the map shows that it's a little further ahead, it should be right here.

???: Where'd you get that map anyhow.

???: Oh, one of my guards found it on the ground while patrolling.

They show the map to the other two as they see it is drawn quite crudely I might add. As one off them has a very annoyed look on their face that they were lead on a goose chase.

???: We're leaving...

???: What! Aw come on, you can't say you aren't the least bit curious to find out if there's anything here or not!

???: Sorry, but I'm not letting us risk our lives for something that was likely a prank!

They hiss a bit.

??? Hey, Hey, Hey, calm down lets at least keep looking so we didn't walk all the way here for nothin.

???: Fiiiine...

They replay in a frustrated tone. The group continue to look around as one of them notice some of the rocks on the ground seem loose. They start stabbing it with their sword a bit to see if there's anything there.

???: Hey! I think I found something!

They continue stab the rocks, moving them out of the way. Unbeknownst to them, they were standing on a spot that was also being effected by the stabbing of the rocks.

???: Baby, be careful!

This warning isn't heard fast enough as the ground collapses from underneath them and they fall through, prompting the other two to chase after her.

???: Hang on Baby! Momma's Comin!

Grabbing the other one, They jump down the hole after their friend. While the fall wasn't too far down it wasn't a soft landing by any means. As they are now in a large cavern.

???: Oh my goodness! Sweetheart speak to me!

???: It's alright I'm fine, just a little dinged up. But where are we?

???:This must be where the map was originally pointing to.

They help their fallen friend off the ground as the three of them notice the chamber embedded in the wall as it stands out among the rocks. they walk up to it, but are unable to clearly see what's inside due to some scratching from the rocks and dirt.

???: Incredible, this technology seems quite advanced for something so old.

???: What do you thinks inside?

???: Honey, I don't think this thing even works anymore. I mean look at this hunk a junk.

???:Only one way to find out.