S3 Beautopia

It is night and raining outside of the Tree Fort; Fionna and (Y/N), who was invited for some coffee and isn't donning the suit, is sitting at the table while Cake puts on some hot water.

Cake: Alright, what kinda coffee you two want?

(Y/N): Vanilla, if you've got it.

Fionna: Hazelnut! Hazelnut! Hey, what if you name was "Zelnut"? Then I would be all "Hey Zelnut."

Cake: Nu uh Fi, that's just bad.

Fionna gets up and slowly approaches Cake.

Fionna: Hey Zelnut.

Irritated, Cake grows and gently bodyslams Fionna, who laughs while Cake hisses playfully. (Y/N) chuckles to himself enjoying the wholesome moments.

Cake: Knock it off!

There's a loud knocking sound.

Fionna: You guys hear that?

Cake: Yeah.

(Y/N): Same here.

Out of nowhere Susan Strong bursts through the wall, who's figure stands there as lightning flashes.

Fionna, Cake: Susan Strong!?

(Y/N) gets up and walks over.

(Y/N): Susan, is something wrong?

Susan: Fionna, (Y/N), help Susan.

Fionna: Of course we will.

Cake: Scuse us a sec, Strong.

She takes Fionna aside while (Y/N) discusses the issue Susan wants help with.

Cake: Hun, you know you're my sis, but that girl is bad news.

Fionna: What? Naw.

Cake: She crazy! Fish Person, remember?!

Fionna: We don't know that! And don't you like fish?

Cake: That's normal fish not fish people. Plus, she tried to eat Pepbut! She'd be even worse if she wasn't so scared of everythin.

Fionna: Whatever, Cake, look, she needs our help... and we're gonna help her whether you're coming with us or not.

Cake: Oh! I'm comin' along alright, but only to be rowdy and annoyin!

Fionna and Cake walk back over to Susan and (Y/N).

Fionna: (Y/N), what'd she say she needs help with?

(Y/N): In her words "Our hero hearts and magic".

Fionna: Our Magic?

(Y/N) points over to the fire still burning as the kettle whistles. Fionna carries a lit lantern with her as Susan leads the group down back into the depths of the Hyooman Territory; down in the Hyooman Territory the group sees Hyoomans hiding behind rocks and litter.

Cake scoffs.

Cake: "Fish" people. They was anymore fish, I'd been eatin happily till I croak.

Susan: Long ago, my people live in Beautopia... but driven out by Lub Glubs. We come here. We too scared to fight back. This why we need your hero hearts. Hyoomans!

They gasp.

Susan: I'll be back!

Susan, Fionna, and (Y/N) go on their way.

Cake: "Fish" People! I'll be, um, a bird!

She turns her head into a bird shape; the Hyoomans gasp and Cake chuckles as she leaves. The group then make it to water.