Cybernetic Henchman

It's night near a small cliff edge with Fionna and Cake playing in an area full of bones. Using a large rib bone from a possibly once large creature as a slide. (Y/N) sitting on the cliff watching the two have fun.

Fionna: Here I go!

Cake: Be careful!

Fionna slides down the skeleton sending Cake and Fionna and a few other bones into the air. Discreetly hiding behind some bushes is Marshall Lee watching. Fionna and Cake land with (Y/N) walking over to the duo.

(Y/N): You two, have fun?

Fionna: It was awesome!

Fionna and Cake laugh before they're cut off by the cries of someone are heard in the distance.

Fionna: Someone needs our help!

The group run off to find the source of the crying. They find Marshall Lee talking with an old man.

Marshall: Come on geezer, you know what "henchman for life" means don't you or have you already hit your expiration date?

Old Man Henchman: Oh, Come on!

Fionna looks over to the two who also see what's happening.

Fionna: It's Marshall Lee.

Cake's fur immediately frizzes up as she cowers behind the bush.

Old Man Henchman: Can't you find the compassion to release this poor old body?

Marshall: Nah Nah, that's not how "henchman for life" works. You work for me till you drop dead.

Fionna looks over at Cake who's shivering in fear.

Fionna: Cake, you still scared of vampires?

Cake answers trying to be brave but her cowering says otherwise as she tries not to get involved with the Vampire.

Cake: N-No... I'm...not...

Marshall orders his henchman to fall on the ground to which he complies.

Marshall: Now cry like a baby!

Old Man Henchman: Okay. I don't want to cry, but I shall cry for you.

The old man begins to weep until (Y/N) shoots Marshall from behind the bushes aiming for his neck which while going through doesn't kill him as he regenerates. Fionna, Cake and (Y/N) run out to help the old man.

Fionna: Cut that out jerk!

Marshall: If it isn't my two favorite people; the beautiful bun-head~ and her "tough" buddy.

This comment causes Fionna to blush, but still keeping some of her composure.

Fionna: Stop making a harmless old dude cry! Don't worry we'll set you free.

Marshall: Nuh uh, that's not how this works. You see he agreed to be my "henchman for life" so he has to do everything I ask.

(Y/N): Then unbind him from his contract.

Marshall: Sorry pal, to do that an equal bargain has to be made. For instance, one of you hero's take his place.

Fionna thinks for a moment before being cut off by (Y/N) who likely had the same thought.

(Y/N): I'll do it.

Fionna: Hey, wait!

Cake: That's a bad idea!

Marshall: You sure tough guy. My life is hardcore, you could end up dying.

(Y/N): You can't kill me that easily.