What is Life without near Death and Robots.

Fionna: You gotta jump at that part, it's gonna collapse.

(Y/N): Don't judge me, I've never played this crap before.

Fionna is showing (Y/N) how to play video games on BMO and in general.

Cake: Hey, you two~

Cake comes up the ladder holding a large bag of fish while chuckling deviously.

(Y/N): What's so funny?

Cake: Oh, nothin. Just draggin a big ole' bag of fish...into the house.

Fionna: That doesn't sound funny...and it stinks too.

Cake throws the bag at the both of you, prompting (Y/N) to quickly get up and try to grab it, but as soon as the bag hit you, the bag exploded sending dead fish and dead fish juice all over the both of you. Cake laughs at the attempt to stop the prank.

Fionna: Aww man, fish pranked! How did I not see that?! Gross it stinks!

Cake: Take in that wafty aroma!

Fionna: It's on now Cake! You just woke up the pranking warrior that sleeps inside of me! That warrior is gonna come for you Cake, and it's gonna prank you...so...HARD!

Cake: Mmm-hmm, I'mma take a day long cat nap. Also take a shower you really do stink.

Fionna: You better nap, suckah. Cause when you wake up the pranking warrior will smite you!

(Y/N): Soo...you have any idea of how you're gonna get back at Cake?

Fionna: Not really... Man I hate it when Cake does pranks, they always usually involve me smelling like a pile of garbage by the end of it.

(Y/N): If it makes you feel any better, I don't think Gumball plans to come over anytime soon.

Fionna freezes in place then slowly turns her head at you.

Fionna: What does Gumball have to do with this...

(Y/N) seeing the threat meter jump to red immediately thinks of a way out. By cloaking and sneaking away.

(Y/N):

We later see Fionna and (Y/N) outside in the cave of the fort full of random crates with stuff

(Y/N): So you want me to help make you a, and I quote "Never-ending pie throwing machine" with the parts you give me and the way you want it. You realize I could make something better than a never-ending pie throwing machine.

Fionna: But then it wouldn't be my prank.

(Y/N): I guess that's fair...

(Y/N) using his handicraft skills and direction from Fionna of how she wants to build the machine eventually makes something, but it sadly isn't all too impressive.