Party Bash Blues

A/N: Due to my inability to find the full comic and only samples past a certain point I will have to improvise so I apologize if it looks scuffed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after the events of Susan's attempted invasion, (Y/N) is calmly resting in his bed until he hears a ringing coming from his holo-phone. He answers the phone to see it's Cake on the other end.

(Y/N): Hello?

Cake: Hey (Y/N), I need a favor from you.

(Y/N): This is a new one. You aren't the type to ask for favors often.

Cake: I know, but tomorrow's a special day and we do a tradition every year.

(Y/N) has a small grin on his face having already guessed what it possibly is.

(Y/N): Cake, its a birthday isn't it?

Cake: What gave it away?

(Y/N): That whole "special day" thing was common back then. It was usually used to describe graduations, weddings, birthday's and events of importance.

Cake: Alright, that saves time then.

(Y/N): So what do you need me to do?

Cake: Bring a gift and we'll figure out what you can do from there.

(Y/N): I can think of something. So when's this event?

Cake: Tomorrow.

(Y/N) suddenly starts to choke on the water he was drinking. Hitting his chest and coughing.

Cake: I know it's last minute, but can you do it?

(Y/N): I-I'll lose some sleep, but yeah, I can do it.

Cake: Perfect! See you then!

Cake ends the call leaving (Y/N) to get a gift immediately.

[Timeskip-March 14]

It's a special morning in the land of AAA today and Fionna is sleeping peacefully in her bed.

Cake: Fionna!

Fionna doesn't wake up from this so Cake tries again.

Cake: Wake up, baby.

Cake tries again and with this attempt Fionna begins to stir awake.

Cake: It's your birthday!

Fionna jumps up excited realizing what Cake said.

Fionna: Cake! It! is! My BIRTHDAY!

Cake: And that means it's time for you 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓯𝓪𝓼𝓽!

This breakfast was indeed one meant for a special day as it consisted of a stack of pancakes with a bowl of berries and two slices of butter on top; another platter with sunny-side up eggs, sausages and bacon; as well as a plate with sliced cherry tomatoes, some croutons and a piece of bread with three avocado slices and a runny egg on top and one on the side.