S3 The Creeps

Fionna, Cake and (Y/N) are well dressed walking up a twisty road in a heavy storm. Cake's holding an umbrella which gets blown away by the wind as (Y/N) moves to cover them both with his.

Cake: This stinks!

Fionna: Agreed, I don't like having to wear this poofy thing again.

Cake: You're telling me, I hate these glove things, but a lady's gotta look good for these sorta things. Hey, how much longer till we get to this mysterious party?

(Y/N): Don't know, let me check the invite. Oh, We're here. Party's in that castle.

The three walk the rest of the way to the castle which is more of a mansion's doors

The three walk the rest of the way to the castle which is more of a mansion's doors. There's a box with masks at the door. Cake opens the box as the three whistle; Fionna's is a fox mask, Cake's is a normal green mask that only is for around her eyes, (Y/N)'s is a Gorilla's mask. The three walk in as Cake shakes herself of the rain.

Fionna: Hello?

Gumball: Hey guys!

We see Prince Gumball, Lumpy Space Prince, BMO, and Cinnamon Bun, all wearing masks as well.

Fionna: Whoa, Gumball is that you?

Gumball: Why yes indeed. Although according to the invitation, we're supposed to use mystery names. Mine is Duke Hushedbottom.

LSP: My name is Margrave Jellyrump.

BMO: I'm Professor Pants.

Cinnamon Bun: I'm Cinnamon Bun.

LSP: No, No. The name on the card.

Cinnamon Bun: Oh Yeah! Uh... It's Guy Farting.

Fionna: Lady Hotbod? At you service...I guess...

Cake: I'm Rachel Butternips. Crummy paper slip...

Cake throws the card on the ground.

(Y/N): Count Von Strangle? Huh, cool.

Fionna: So... Who's our host, anyway?

Gumball: Nobody Knows!

LSP: Maybe they will be a beautifully influential Lord.

Cake: Hol' on now, Lumpy Space Prince! What would your girlfriend Bridgette say?

LSP: She and I broke up a long time ago!

Everyone gasps except (Y/N) who just looks confused.

Cinnamon Bun: Now's my chance!

LSP: No. Dice. We may have split apart, but I still care for her!

Cinnamon Bun: But I can make her happy!

LSP: NO! Away you!

Cinnamon Bun: Okay.