S3 Wizard Battle

Fionna: Hey Cake!

Cake is asleep on a seat as they are in the Wizard Battle Coliseum, (Y/N) sitting next to the asleep Cake; yawning. Fionna crawls over to Cake to try and wake her up.

Fionna: "Cake, Wizard Battle is gonna start soon"!

Cake groans trying to sleep.

Cake:  I know! We got here six hours early, you dork! Just wake me up when they start selling hot dogs.

(Y/N): Cake, your laying on one.

Cake: What, for real?

Cake gets up and sees she was in fact laying on a hot dog.

Cake: Whoa! What do you know!

Marshall flies in with his umbrella protecting him.

Marshall: Sup nerds! Hello Fionna~

Fionna: M-Marshall!

(Y/N) gives a two fingered salute.

(Y/N): Yo.

Marshall: Hey, thanks for the invite.

Cake: You invited him here?

(Y/N): Why not, it a bunch of people shooting each other for our amusement, did that come out wrong, yes. Do I care, no.

A horn is heard as Fionna and Cake gasp looking at an entrance as the wizards begin to arrive

Fionna: Sweet! The wizards are showing up!

A/N: Wizard in this term can be applied for both Male and Female, also because I don't want to have to keep writing Witch and Wizards for each one.

The wizards walk in then kneel to the ground.

Grand Master Wizard: Ladies and Gentlemen...

He has a thick white jacket that could be mistaken as a coat of fur despite the sleeves on it; it covers his whole body. He has yellow skin on his arms at least. He has eyes that resemble cut emeralds, and he wears a thin golden crown with a rod branching up that is set with a single green jewel set at the peak. The top of his head has a different yellow-stained color that doesn't match his white beard and robe, it looks like his head hair but could also be part of his crown.

A/N: Couldn't find a photo, Wattpad is being annoying.

Grand Master Wizard:  I am the Grand Master Wizard of Ceremonies. And now, the rules. Contestants will fight each other with spells from the eight schools of magic.

Science Wyzard; a woman holding a beaker and microscope walks in.

Grand Master Wizard: No science, Science Whyzard!

A guy named weapon head walks in after.

Grand Master Wizard: No weapons, Weapon Head!

Weapon head takes off his head and throws it into the pile of prohibited wizard stuff as his hands starts fires.

Grand Master Wizard: To enter Wizard Battle, you must be a wizard!

Fionna use her binoculars to look at the Wizards participating.

Fionna: Whoo, wizard only allowed! Whoo. Whoo. Wh-... Oh, what? Ice Queen!

Cake: Boo!

Fionna: You're a contestant?!

(Y/N): Why wouldn't she be? She is a Wizard.

Ice Queen: Your friend gets it. So, you guys come here to watch me win?