Crysis in Lumpy Space

Prophet: What's the point of this? I can't even drink this.

Fionna, Prophet, and Cake are at the Candy Kingdom bouncing on Marshmallows while hold cups full of tea, with goal of ensuring that the tea stays in the cup.

Fionna: I don't know. Whoop!

Fionna trying her best is having trouble keeping her tea in the cup, while Cake's having an easier time. Gumball is calmly sitting in a chair having no trouble at all as there is also a table next to him with the tea pot and a few baked goods on it. The others who are there are Lumpy Space Prince and Hot Dog Prince.

 The others who are there are Lumpy Space Prince and Hot Dog Prince

Lumpy Space Prince has a mustache and is a dark shade of purple. The star on his forehead probably indicates his position of royalty.

A/N: Lumpy Space Prince=LSP.

Hot Dog Prince is a hot dog who possesses some canine-like aspects to his look, including a muzzle, fluffed ears, a small goatee and paws that allow him to walk on all fours

Hot Dog Prince is a hot dog who possesses some canine-like aspects to his look, including a muzzle, fluffed ears, a small goatee and paws that allow him to walk on all fours. He possesses various aspects that keep to his food origin: his tail is bound and tied like a sausage. He wears a tiny, golden crown, with a red gem in the front.

A/N: Hot Dog Prince=HDP.

Lumpy Space Prince holds his cup of tea without issue as he's floating.

Gumball casually bounces up.

Gumball: Cheers, Lumpy Space Prince.

Everyone besides Prophet cheers as they're having fun.

Fionna: Gumball gonna be honest this tea party's a pain, But thanks for the invite anyway.

Gumball: No worries, Fionna, The Mallow Tea Ceremony is very difficult to master.

Fionna: I find that hard to believe...

Fionna is referring to you as she sees you having no issue at all, watching as you bounce getting off the marshmallows.

Fionna: Wait, I think I got it.

Fionna bounces up, but as she comes down the tea fall out of the cup into her face.

Fionna: Alright, I'm done. But one more bounce first.