Frostburn Pt.2

Fionna: Ahh, the rain is stopping.

(Y/N): Least there's some positive out of today.

Cake: Let those hot little babies go, Ice Queen!

(Y/N)'s concern is of the manner to that of Fionna wielding a literal poop sword

(Y/N)'s concern is of the manner to that of Fionna wielding a literal poop sword. Fionna then jumps from Cake onto the Ice Queen's giant jellyfish. (Y/N) follows after her landing beside her.

Fionna: I'm gonna make you hack up a hairball!

She swings and misses as Ice Queen fly's away from the attack. Fionna continues to swing with Ice Queen no out of reach of Fionna.

Ice Queen: Did you forget I can fly?

(Y/N): No, but did you forget that we have the most powerful weapon in Ooo?

Ice Queen: Oh yeah! What's that?

(Y/N): The power of friendship.......and this gun I have.

Ice Queen shoots bolts at Fionna who manages to dodge them all. (Y/N) fires a few shots, of course wanting to aim for non-lethal spots as he also dodges some bolts.

Ice Queen: Stop squirming around!

Fionna: Make Us!

Ice Queen starts flying over to them at rapid pace absolutely livid as Fionna and (Y/N) start to run.

Fionna: Wait stop! Don't make us!

(Y/N) manages to dodge out of the way but not before Ice Queen manages to grab Fionna by the boot and lift her into the air.

(Y/N): Fionna!

Ice Queen: How about I give you the same treatment as your little boyfriend?

Ice Queen starts to freeze Fionna's boots and she also summons another crystal in her free hand which is shot and destroyed by (Y/N) down below. He goes to reload but sees he has no more ammo.

(Y/N): God dammit! I shouldn't have wasted the two mags on that deer!

Fionna sees that her boots from Cake are starting to get encased in ice, not wanting them to get ruined, she swings the sword at Ice Queen, shattering the sword but managing to make Ice Queen let her go as (Y/N) catches her and Ice Queen flies back down as Kitty litter rains from the sky. Ice Queen notices this.

 Ice Queen notices this