S3 Welcome back to Adulthood

Simply an average day in the Candy Kingdom as the currently sixteen year old Gumball calls for Fionna with Fionna hiding out of sight, she pulls a phone out of her backpack and calls Cake.

Cake: Hey Fionna, how's it goin'?

Fionna: Good so far.

Cake: Nice! You go girl!

Fionna laughs nervously.

Fionna: R-Right. Whateves! Also, this isn't a date just friends hanging out!

Cake: Mmm-hmm, whatever you say, just relax! I believe in you! I'm playin' BMO right now-call back soon, bye!

BMO: How's Fionna's date?

Cake: Sounds like it's goin' good.

BMO: Unlike your game, boiiii!

Cake: I know that key is around there somewhere, just tell me!

BMO crosses his arms, refusing to give Cake the answer. Back with Fionna she's pacing trying to psych herself up.

Fionna: Okay, you're sixteen, he's sixteen. Just have fun! Be yourself.

Fionna raises her arms and goes "Woooo" until she walks into where Gumball is, where he is seen with pastries and potions.

Fionna: What's that? Trying to make yourself eighteen again?

Gumball: Nah, This is an instant bath serum. It makes you sweat cleaning agents.

Fionna: Cake always said a girl can never be too clean, I want that.

Fionna takes the potion and chugs it until her face turns red and she screams.

Fionna: WAAAUGH! Hot, hot, oh—WAAAAUGH! Oh... so spice! So spice!

Gumball: Hehe, sorry about that.

Manfried is heard imitating a trumpet as he announces the arrival of an unknown lemon man.

Manfried: Announcing the arrival of the Earl of Lemongrab.

The Earl is one of the few overtly humanoid candy people. He has yellow, lemon-textured (as revealed in a close-up of his face) skin, a bulbous, lemon-shaped head, and a long nose, he has thin, noodle-like limbs and a lean torso; however, his behind sticks out noticeably, making his body profile resemble a jelly bean. The Earl wears a dark-gray bodysuit, black boots, a green belt with a lemon-shaped buckle, and he carries a sound sword in a brown scabbard.

Lemongrab is seen entering on a Lemon Camel with a frowning expression. He sees Cinnamon Bun swinging from a trapeze. Cinnamon Bun falls from the trapeze, landing on the floor with a loud splat, sending sticky dough flying. He laughs while trying to put himself back together.