16🍂

For him there was no other girl in this world other than her. She was his world currently. When no one was there by his side to listen to his discomforts and worries, she was.

And when she was near him he felt safe, sick free, that particular moment he forgets about everything, only she was his main focus then.

As she blabbered away about her lonely childhood he sat there right next to her holding her palm as if she was the most fragile thing in the world. Hands perfectly intertwined with each other's.

Eyes struck on her as it admired every feature on her face. How her eyes glistened with tears every time she recalls her past.

How her eyes changed in a minute when she says about the small happiness she held. He never did think he will fall in love, especially not when he was dying, and that hurt him.

She deserved so much more from the world but here she was refusing to do anything and waiting for the day she closes her eyes forever.

He wanted to change that, earse the thought of dying from her mind and replace it with the want to live without forcing her.

Her eyes shined under the night light as she spoke of the achievements she recieved in her school, while it also dejected when she spoke about how much she missed it.

"I wish all of this were a dream" her voice spoke while he nodded. "I wish too." He agreed as his hold on her hand increased. A small yawn from her made him look towards it as her eyes closed leisurely.

"Your sleepy" cupping her mouth she shook her head. "Nah im okay, i can stay up all nigh..." Her words came mumbled as she let out another yawn.

"Go sleep. I don't want you walking like a zombie tomorrow morning" he chuckled as she gave up her eyes closing up, she stood up harshly rubbing her eyes before walking towards her bed.

"Open your eyes and walk idiot" he complained as he held her by her shoulder before she tripped herself on the small table that was kept on her way.

On his guide she layed on the bed. Opening her eyes wide she looked at him as she gave him a wide smile. "Now what???" "Nothing. I just looked back at the time when we first met" both chuckled as they recalled how much their relationship has changed.

"We were enemies before" he stated as she nodded. "Yes we were." Smiling at the thought as she stared at the ceiling.

"Thank you" she said making Renjun look at her bewildered. "For what??" "For being there for me. For entering into my life, even though as an enemy.  For making me realise that how many hardships you are going through you'll get through it and that's life. Thanks for being my knight in shining armour when i almost lost hope for living"

 Thanks for being my knight in shining armour when i almost lost hope for living"