21🍂

After 2 weeks

"Wait you guys sing!?!" Renjun closed his ears at the her sudden loud voice piercing his ears. "And you wrote this!?!" Renjun nodded, as she gasped looking at the piece of paper which held verses that had soo much in them.

"Yo can you guys sing it for mee~" she whined while mark sighed. "Then why do you think Renjun pulled us here when we should be at our homes doing our assignments??" Haechan questioned while her eyes widened.

"Wait seriously!?!" She jumped up from her seat while mark took out a big bag. Renjun sitting right next to her as he held her hand. "Woah i can't believe you literally wrote a song for me" she voiced out hugging him tightly while Renjun chuckled his ears heating up.

"Yo seriously i have never seen him writing but the other day..." Mark dragged while Renjun eyes him. "I'm not telling it out just wait and see doyeon" she just looked at the crowd bewildered while Renjun shouted out.

"Let's just start it's getting late i don't want you guys complaining after this" he blabbered while mark opened up the bag taking his guitar out.

"I'm excited~" rubbing her hands in anticipation as she felt her inner child waking up. The way she was excited and felt loved was not explainable as she sat there looking at group of boys whom she hadn't known long but meant so much to her.

Relaxing their vocal chords while they blabbered gibberish. Giggling at their actions as she sat there waiting for them to wake up. Once all done there sat infornt of her 7boys.

7 mysterious boys whom just showed up in her life just like that but she never complained as they only made her sick life into a bit joyful one.

"Okay...uhmm well I'm not telling much uh the song's name is rainbow and you'll probably understand what i wanna say through it I'm sure of it and yea it wasn't only written to her, it was also written for you guys" Renjun said pointing at the boys, their eyes slightly widened.

"Wait really!!" Haechan screeched while gave a assuring smile before mark adjusted the guitar.

(A/N: yup an acoustic version of rainbow. Just imagine they did one cause i really couldn't actually bring in the whole karaoke to the hospital.)

"Okay on the count of three.." mark eyeing everyone while the nodded. "One...two...three" and with that chenles soothing voice ran through her ears instantly falling in love with it.

Closing her eyes as they sang through the verses. Melting into the melody as every words they said made a mark on her heart.

(You guys can skip this if you don't wanna read the lyrics :))

                          Rainbow

[Verse 1: Chenle, Haechan]
At the end of the cold rain, on the blue sky
I look at the rainbow light that is particularly clear
In the midst of a pause in time
There are seven lights smiling in a circle
It's like a bookmark I place in my heart

[Pre-Chorus: Renjun]
I don't know where else I should go from here
Over the long space that I left blank
You smile and wave at me

[Chorus: All]
At the end of the day that left us breathless
We lean on each other
We close our eyes and fall asleep comfortably
Dreaming again
In the slightly unfamiliar tomorrow
That will start over again countless times
I think we will be okay, I think it will be shining
The rainbow that connects your and my heart