Summon Super Shenron

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
                      AUTHORS NOTE
Hello,
Ok recap,
Beerus and Whis left to find the super dragon balls, they have them and are ready to make the wish,
Ok on with the story.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~

WHIS'S POV

It took two weeks but we finally have all seven super dragon balls, time to summon super Shenron "Hsiw ym em tnarg dna, sdog eht fo nogard, htrof emoc, pretty peas", I waited for the dragon to fully summon "Stcnitsni nayias s'ukog yawa kcol esaelp sdog eht fo nogard", I spoke in divine language, Super Shenrons eyes glowed red and the dragon disappeared the Super dragon balls scattering back across the universes "ok so now that is done let us return to check on Goku" Beerus stated "indeed, let's go" I said as Beerus placed his hand on my back, while we were returning home I could not help but wonder how much this will affect Vegeta "you're thinking about Vegeta aren't you?" Beerus spoke "indeed I am, I'm concerned how this whole situation will affect him, after all he will have to regain trust with Goku, mnh I can imagine that it's not going to go well, we must hurry" I said.

GOKU'S POV

I woke up and looked around not being able to remember where I was, I heard shuffling next to me and looked over "AHHHHH" I screamed as I scrambled backwards and fell off the bed onto the floor, I watched as the stranger jumped up quickly and started frantically checking around as if checking for danger, he relaxed after a minute and turned to me "Kakarot what's wrong?" He asked extending his hand down to help me up "who are you?" I asked backing away, the stranger facepalmed then shook his head "I'm Vegeta your boyfriend" he said with a serious look, I went pale "I know your scared Kakarot, Whis and Beerus should be back soon, looks like the wish worked" Vegeta smiled and looked at me softly "wish?" I asked "before the wish you had trouble controlling your instincts, the wish was the only way to help you, Whis will be able to restore your memories but it will take time" Vegeta said, I looked at him with caution "uh, you um said that you're my boyfriend" I said blushing slightly "yeah" Vegeta said and smiled softly "that's true" he said putting his hand in his pocket and pulling out a phone "here look at this" he said showing me the picture "oh I see" I said smiling.

WHIS'S POV

We arrived back at Beerus's planet, we immediately went to find Goku and Vegeta, only to find them sat on the floor in there room Vegeta showing Goku pictures of them "I take it everything is going well now  Vegeta?" I asked "yes, abit rocky to start but everything is ok" he said "and you Goku how do you feel" I asked not surprised at the confused look on his face "uh who is Goku?, my name is Kakarot" Goku said Vegeta facepalmed "Kakarot your other name is Goku" Vegeta explained "oh, well then yes I'm doing well, Vegeta was just showing me some pictures" he said with his goofy grin rubbing the back of his head "same old Goku, now let's get some memories unlocked shall we?" I asked "ok, let's do it" Goku answered.

BEERUS'S POV

I smiled at Goku's enthusiasm then turned to Vegeta motioning for him to follow, he obliged "now Vegeta tell me how Goku reacted after the wish" I said "well he woke up and screamed, he was shaking and backed away from me at first asking who I was, he was hesitant after I explained things but seemed to calm down when I started showing him pictures" he said "right, sounds like a typical reaction to memory loss or amnesia" I said "ok, so Whis is going to unlock some memories now?" Vegeta asked "yeah and they'll most likely be memories of you and us so that Goku can relax and not feel as on edge" I said "right, well I'm going back now to make sure he is ok" Vegeta said "ok" I said.

WHIS'S POV

"Ok Goku, I'm going to start with your memories of Vegeta first, then you're memories of Beerus and myself, are you ready?" I spoke as Vegeta walked in, Goku smiled "now I am" he chuckled as Vegeta sat down "right Whis let's do this" Vegeta said softly, "right" I said as I nodded getting to work entering Goku's mind sifting through his memories in alphabetical order until I came across his memories of Vegeta, I began to work on unlocking them, an hour went by and I had successfully unlocked them I then moved to the memories of myself and Beerus another two hours later I was done, I then exited Goku's mind "there we are all done for today" I said watching as Goku hugged Vegeta tight Vegeta hugged back, I smiled watching the two embrace "thank you so much Whis" Goku walked over to me and embraced me in a tight hug "oh it was my pleasure Goku, you get some rest now ok, I won't be able to unlock anymore memories for a little while" I said "ok" Goku answered walking back over to the bed while grabbing Vegeta pulling him down on the bed and snuggling  with him, I smiled then turned and walked out of the room.

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
                      AUTHORS NOTE
What a chapter,
Hope you all enjoyed it,
Word count 918.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•