Turles arrives

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
                              Authors note

Ok so Tarble is all grown up in this story

Omg he looks so cool 🤩 'fangirl squeals' Ok Turles, Tarble and the crew arrive on earth And let's just get on with the story shall we

Ok Turles, Tarble and the crew arrive on earth
And let's just get on with the story shall we.

Enjoy
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~

TURLES'S POV

Ok so we're going to be landing on earth in approximately ten hours and I can't wait to get off this damned ship and find Vegeta come to think of it I have noticed a few similarities between Tarble and Vegeta, could they be related?, no it isn't possible it can't be possible can it? "Tarble" I said "yes Turles" he answered "would you come over here and sit with me" I said "yes, of course Turles" he said as he got up and walked over to me "what is it that you want Turles" he asked in his gentle voice "I want to ask you something" I responded "ok" he answered "you look so much like Prince Vegeta are you too related in anyway" I asked and Tarble shifted uncomfortably and I knew I had him in a corner he had his head hung and refused to look up into my eyes "hey Tarble are you gonna answer my question" I snapped and he flinched looking up at me with big doe eyes and I nearly lost the stern look on my face.

TARBLE'S POV

Oh goddess he has me backed into a damn corner "hey Tarble are you gonna answer my question" he snapped and I flinched and looked up at him with big doe eyes and simply nodded my head "yes I am related to Vegeta, we are brothers, I was born with a weak power level so father sent me away to a planet were I would be safe" I said "Tarble, Hun why didn't you tell me"? He answered gently "I thought that you'd use me to get to Vegeta, I know what your planning on doing when you get to earth you want to kill him and assume the Saiyan throne" I said flatly "Tarble now that I know I'm not going to harm Vegeta or anyone else on earth" Turles said softly.

GOKU'S POV

I can sense Turles's energy getting closer to earth but I sense no bad intentions like I did before "wow" I said Vegeta flinched at the sudden sound of my voice after we were just relaxing in the grass "what is it Kaka"? He said "it Turles he has had a change of heart thanks to your brother Tarble" I said softly "h..how did you sense that"? He asked "I don't know I guess that meditating while searching for ki signatures paid off" I answered in a playful tone "damnit Kaka always one step ahead aren't you" he said as he playfully tacked me and began to tickle me "AH no stop I'm gonna pee" I said breathlessly "sorry Kaka your just so damn cute with a crimson red face" he said and he leaned forward and I met him half way smashing our lips together it's been so damn long since we have had some good alone time together Vegeta licked my bottom lip and I opened my mouth and his tounge plunged into my mouth and we kissed like that for five minutes before we pulled away for air and I removed Vegeta's shirt and ran my hands up and down his torso before he took off my shirt and began to play with my nipples his left hand playing with my right nipple while he sucked and licked the other I was half hard already when I heard Gohan's voice "ah shit Gohan's coming" I said quickly and Vegeta and I hid our power levels and dove into the bushes to continue our session without further interruption Vegeta's right hand was now palming at my crotch and I was moaning silently Vegeta then proceeded to remove our pants and boxers our erections jutting up and slapping our stomachs, Vegeta moved so he was hovering over me and he began to grind his cock against mine and I let out a quite whine of pleasure at the feeling we continued to grind against each other for a few more minutes before Vegeta sits up and grabs my legs and places them over his shoulders and places his tip at my entrance in a split second he thrust all the way in and I hiss in pain and pleasure.

VEGETA'S POV

I thrust into Kaka in one fast motion and he hissed in pain and pleasure I waited for a few minutes before I felt Kaka wiggle his hips giving me a signal to starts thrusting and I did just that I thrust in and out of Kaka's little hole and began to push harder and faster "ah ah Vegeta mnh faster" Kaka moaned and I went faster "ahhh ahhh mnh ahh Vegeta" Kaka moaned "hah hah gah ngh Kaka ah you feel so good mnh" I moaned and thrusted harder and fast "aha Vegeta I'm gonna cum aha" Kaka was a moaning mess and my thrusts began to get sloppy as I was nearing my climax and with six more thrusts I came inside of Kaka and Kaka released at the same time "that was amazing"
We said in unison.

TURLES'S POV

After I found out that Tarble and Vegeta are brothers I didn't have the heart to want to cause Vegeta any suffering because then it would cause Tarble to suffer "what do I do now"? I asked myself aloud just then Tarble walked in "good morning Tarble Hun how are you today"? I asked curiously he looked at me with a big smile "oh yes I feel much better today" he said "thats great news" I said " we are landing on earth now" I said.

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
Authors note
Sorry for short chapter my dear readers but I would like to say thank u to all my readers we've hit 1k reads on this story it's finally happened yay.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~