Turles is coming

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
Author's Note
Hello my dear readers I hope you are all enjoying the story thus far.
It would be great to receive some comments and some votes on this story ☺️
Over 900 reads I'm so pumped 🤩
Well let's get on with the story shall we.
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~

TURLES'S POV

"LAKASEI HOW LONG UNTILL WE REACH EARTH?" I shouted "three days captain" he answered "excellent, i can't wait to get off this ship and get some fresh air" I said "maybe we can do some training captain" Amond said "yes Amond good idea" I said and with that Amond and I set off towards the training room and began to train. Once in the training room we dropped into our fighting stances and stared each other down Amond made the first moved and lunged towards me I dodged and grabbed his ankle and smashed him to the ground he got back up and swung his fist towards my stomach I caught it and squeezed it tightly "nice try Amond but your gonna have to do better than that" I taunted he growled at me and pulled his clenched fist out of my grip and swung at me again I dodged it then his knee was planted into my stomach and I coughed up some blood I rammed my elbow down on the back of his head and pushed him away from me and then I grabbed his shirt and threw him to the ground and he groaned in pain "is that all you've got Amond" I taunted him again and he got up and spat the blood from his mouth and lunged at me again he punched fiercely with both fists I was dodging to the best of my ability and then he was able to land a blow right under my left eye and I went crashing to the floor "nice one Amond that actually hurt a little" he lunged towards me and I didn't have time to dodge so I covered my face with with my arms but he landed a blow to my stomach instead I kicked him in the nuts and got back up and slammed my knee on his forehead and knocked him out.

GOKU'S POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I sensed a familiar energy heading to earth I opened my eyes in a panic to see Vegeta awake and his eyes wide with shock as he looked at me "did you sense it to Kakarot?" He asked "yes Vegeta I did and we both know who is coming" I said "yes it Turles energy alright but I don't understand how that can be possible you killed him" Vegeta answered "yes but it is possible that he could of been revived with the dragon balls on new namak, I will go speak with Dende" I said "ok Kakarot but I'm coming with you" Vegeta said in a firm tone "Kay" I said and we showered and got dressed and IT'd to the lookout to see Dende "Hello Goku it's great to see you again" Dende said "yes it's great to see you to Dende, I came to ask you if you could ask Mori a question" I said "of course Goku what is your question" Dende answered "can you ask Mori if the namekian dragon balls were used recently to revive Turles and his crew" I said "yes of course" he answered.

DENDE'S POV

"Yes of course Goku" I answered "I will contact Mori right now and ask him" *elder Mori can you hear me?* *yes Dende I can hear you what would you like* *i have a question to relay for Goku* *ok Dende what is the question* *Goku has asked if your dragon balls have been used recently to revive a Saiyan called Turles and his crew* *why yes about six months ago a polite stranger appeared on our planet and asked to use the dragon balls he was a Saiyan and his name was Tarble* *thank you Mori* *your welcome Dende* "Mori said that yes the dragon balls were used to revive Turles and his crew by a Saiyan called Tarble" when Dende said that Vegeta took a step back in shock "Vegeta what's wrong?" Goku asked "Tarble is my younger brother" Vegeta said with a shaky voice "BROTHER? YOU NEVER MENTIONED THAT BEFORE" Goku shouted "IT WAS NOT IMPORTANT UNTILL NOW" Vegeta roared back at Goku "I can find out where Tarble is if you'd like Vegeta" I said "yes I want to know if he is safe" Vegeta said "yes of course" I said I then began to search for Turles energy and his crews energy and pinpointed a unfamiliar energy aboard the vessel "Vegeta place your hand on my back please" I asked Vegeta stepped forward and did as asked "thats Tarble's energy I sense oh no he is on Turles's ship" Vegeta growled angrily "how long until the reach earth?" Goku asked "two days" I answered.

TARBLE'S POV

I had done as I was asked and revived Turles and his crew and they gave me there coordinates to come to their ship after I had revived them so I got to the ship and they welcomed me with open arms Turles only wanted me to be his little sex slave I tried to refuse him but he forced himself on my and took my innocence from me and now six months later I'm still his little sex slave I really want to get away from him and find my older brother, Turles walked up to me "hey it's time for a little fun my pet" he smiled and wiggled his eyebrows at me, he gently took my hand and lead me to his room, Turles was always gentle with me he loved our time alone and I'm not gonna lie I began to enjoy our alone time bit too much, "are you ready my pet?" He asked in a seductive voice that made me shudder with excitement and I nodded I only agreed to be his sex slave to keep myself alive in hopes that I can warn Vegeta that Turles wants to kill him, Turles lent down to kiss me and I kissed back he ran his hands down my half naked body and ran them back up to my nipples and he began to play with them I moaned into the kiss and bucked up against him, he pulled away from the kiss and said "someone's eager to get things started" I nodded with a blush and he took my pants off and he took his own off his nine inch erection standing to attention and twitching he pulled my legs up over his shoulders and slowly entered my and began to pump slowly at first and then increased his pace slightly "ah ah Turles fasters please" I said and he thrusted harder and faster "ah Tarble you feel so good inside" he groaned in pleasure "har ah der ple ah se Tur ah Turles" I moaned and he began to pound into my ass as hard and fast as he could he stayed at that pace until we both came.

~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~>•~
Author's Note

Yeah so things got steamy between Turles and Tarble.
Will Tarble be able to warn Vegeta in time or will Turles change his mind when he finds out that Vegeta and Tarble are brothers?
~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~•<~