chapter 2

Y/n's pov~~
I was crying when door opened revealing my beomgyu and soobin oppa. Beomgyu oppa immediately came to me and hugged me tightly. I started crying burying my face in his chest.
Beomgyu oppa: it's okay shhh calm down.
I shaked my head from right to left and started crying more. Then i heard more footsteps coming in my room that means more people.
Soo Hyun oppa: what happened to her ?
He was whispering to soobin oppa but i heard him.
Soobin oppa: i guess she has a nightmare. Me and beomgyu were just going to our room after coming from office then we heard her shouting appa. Then we came here and since then the hugging session of brother and sister is going on.

I giggled knowing that he is jealous now and not only he my all the brothers who are here are jealous. I rose up my head and said
Me: oppa just say you are jealous that i am not hugging you ? And not only you i know all of you are being jealous.
Yeonjun oppa: yes we are. So what ?
I got up from the bed and went and hugged him tightly.
Me: sorry.
Then beomgyu oppa shouted
Beomgyu oppa: GROUP HUG!!
then i felt so many arms around me that i am hugged by all of them. We broke the hug and
Soo Hyun oppa: come on get down it's already 6 and you three(Taehyun, kai and y/n) need to make the dinner as well so rush before i smack you three.
With that me and Kai oppa and Taehyun oppa rushed down in the kitchen to make dinner.

In the kitchen
Author's pov~~
y/n: oppa what should we make today ?
Said while thinking.
Kai: how about Indian food today ? It's been a long time since we last ate it. What say ?
Taehyun: yah you know na Indian food we make only on some sort of occasions only.
Y/n: no i think we can it's not necessary to make Indian food in occasions only. So let's make Indian food today.
Taehyun: and for desert ?
Y/n and Kai: ICE CREAM!!
Taehyun chuckled seeing his brother and sister shouting for icecream.
With that the siblings started to prepare indian food.

Timeskip to dinner
Author's pov~~
All of them came down and Mom said
Mom: oh my god form where the tasty smell is coming ?
Yeonjun oppa: mom i think today these three made Indian food today.
Mom: finally i am eating Indian food today.
The three of them came out of the kitchen with bowls in their hands.
This is what they made :

(Just imagine that they are not havin any sweet dish in it)

Soobin: oh my god did you guys made it ?
Y/n: yes oppa any doubt ?
Yeonjun: no no i know my sister is good in everything.
All the brothers: OUR!!
Yeonjun just rolled his eyes earning a smack from his mom
Yeonjun: mumma( whinning )
Mom: what Mumma ? Don't roll your eyes on elders. Understood?
He nodded.
Beomgyu oppa: okay you old people. Can we start eating ? My mouth is already watering.
Soo Hyun: yah who are you saying old ?
Beomgyu: you
Soo Hyun: come here I'll show you who is old.
Mom: okay now stop fighting and start eating otherwise the food will get cold.
They all sat around the table and started eating.

When suddenly soo hyun started taking some photos of he food, everyone saw him and ask
Mom: yah hyun ah what are you doing ?
Soo hyun: mom i am taking pictures.
Mom: oh wow i thought you were feeding your phone some food. (sarcasm to be noted)
Listening to this everyone started laughing silently.
Mom: but why are clicking photo ?
Soo Hyun: so that I can send it to ye ji. (not itzy's yeji).
Mom: oh that poor child but why ?
Soo Hyun: she, poor child and i am doing it because she was eating mint chocolate ice-cream infront of me on the video call. I was asking her not to eat infront of me but she ate the whole ice cream tub in front of me. So i have to take revenge.
Mom smacked him.
Mom: don't do it otherwise i will give all your icecreams to Yeonjun and Kai they are also like you. Mint chocolate lover.
Yeonjun: mumma what's wrong in mint chocolate ? Huh?
Mom: it tastes disgusting.
Kai: mom( whinning)
They were arguing over mint chocolate but there was someone or there were some people who were fuming in anger listening to their bullshits. They were keeping themselves in control but after this
Beomgyu , soobin , y/n and Taehyun: STOP IT ALL OF YOU!!!!
the whole dinning table went silent. They were looking at each other and nervously laughed. All of them started eating food and finished it.
Soobin: yah do we have any desert?
Y/n: yup we have. Ice creams.
Hearing icecream soobin eyes lit up.
Soobin oppa: icecream. Yes.
Seeing him this much excited over a icecream they all chuckled.
Y/n: let me go and bring.
Beomgyu: I'll also come.
She went with beomgyu and brought the ice cream for all of them.