chapter 41

??'s pov~~
I was walking inside the mansion where every guard was bowing to me.

Me: where's mom ?

Maid: ma'am is in the garden young miss.

I went to the garden and saw mom talking to someone. She saw me and gestured that person to leave. I went and sat beside her.

Mom: how's everything going ?

Me: everything is going as planned. They are soon going to be your slave. Let's celebrate.

Mom: don't celebrate soon. You never know when the tables turn against you. What about them ? Are they okay ?

Me: yes mom. They are also doing as plan. They only told us that when the Lee's are out.

Mom: great. Bring them over next time. I want to meet my precious children.

Me: sure mom.
I got up and made my way out. My phone started to ring and it was that annoying person.

Me: not again.
I threw my phone in the pool and went to my car.

Yn's pov~~
I woke up feeling someone beside me. I got up and saw jisung.

Me: you came.
He handed me a bag full of my favourite snacks.

Me: thank you bubu. You are the best.
I hugged him tightly and after that he sat down beside me.

Jisung: so what happened yesterday ? *Smirking*

I told him everything and all he did was just laughed.

Me: run before i dig your grave here.
He nervously got up and I ran behind me shouting.

Author's pov~~
Mrs Kim: this year we got a lot of profit. Isn't it ?

Yeonjun: yes mom. But we don't have to celebrate it so soon. We never know when tables turn against us. We have to be pre-

??: AHHHHHHHHHH SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS DEVIL

They say jisung running the stairs with a angry yn running behind him with her watergun ?

Soobin: what happened? Why are you running like monkeys ?

Jisung: Hyung save me from her- *water splashed* now you're gone.

He took his water gun and splashed water on her. Yn aimed at him but instead that water went on Mr Kim. The whole living room felt silent.

Yn: s-sorry Mr Kim.
Mr Kim went to yn and took her gun showing an angry look to her.

Jin: dad-

Mr Kim: let's play.
He splashed water on yn and the members in the living room heaved a sigh of relief. Soon all the members took their water guns and started to throw water at each other. Yoongi was sleeping peacefully on the couch when jungkook shooted the water gun on him. He got up and did the same to jungkook.

After 2 hours.
Soo Hyun, jhope and gu won who were out just came in and saw the whole house wet and no family member there.

Jhope: did a tsunami came here ?

They asked the staff about family and they told them they are in garden. They went and saw while family playing with water guns.

Jhope: this must be the maknae line.

Soo Hyun: hoseok can you ask the staffs to bring the towels. Yn already has fever.

Hoseok nodded and went in. Soo Hyun went and stopped the water fight.

Soo Hyun: yn go to your room and change. You already have fever. And you boys you forgot she has fever.

Txt: shit. We forgot. Sorry hyung.

Yn and jisung: sorry oppa/ hyung.

Soo Hyun: who started this ?

Yn and jisung pointed at each other. Soo Hyun showed the done face and glared at them both making them run in the room.

Jisung: Kai Hyung give me a pair of shorts and shirt.

They all went to their rooms to get changed. Gu won sat there feeling jealous of yn and jisung's closeness. He has now decided that he will confess to yn soon before someone snatches her away.

Yn's pov~~

Me: Achoo.
I wiped my running nose and laid on bed. My cramps are hurting too much. My body started to pain and I was feeling very dizzy. I picked up my phone and dialled mom's number.

Me: hello mo- *achoo*

The call got disconnected and I just sat there feeling my headache. The door opened and saw soo Hyun oppa along with aunty kyo.

Soo Hyun oppa: please check her. She was having fever in the morning and now she played in water.

Aunty kyo: yniee baby did you played in water again ?

Me: hehe I did. Sorry.

Aunty kyo: naughty girl.
She checked me and gave me meds.

Me: is it important ?

Aunty kyo: yes. Now be a good girl and have this.

I nodded and have the meds making me puke at it's taste.

Aunty kyo: dramatic girl. Here.
She passed me a candy and I ate it.

Me: how's grandma and grandpa ?

Aunty kyo: they are good. I'll go now. I have to go to hospital too.

I nodded and she left after pecking my forehead.

Soo Hyun oppa: now no ice creams.

Me: okay fine. But make me soup with lots of mushroom and corns.

Soo Hyun oppa: okay I will. Wanna come down ?

I nodded and he helped me getting downstairs. I went with him to the dinning room and sat on the kitchen counter.

Me: oppa

Soo Hyun oppa: yes ?

Me: thank you.

Soo Hyun oppa: for ?

Me: for taking care of me. I am really greatful for all you did for me till now.

Soo Hyun oppa: silly girl. That's what brothers are for. I will present my life to you.

My tears made their way out of eyes and oppa panicked.

Soo Hyun oppa: yahhh! Why are you crying ?

Me: nothing. It's just my mood swings.

Soo Hyun oppa: oh god. My silly girl.

I laughed and then we both ate the ramen he made for me.

Soo Hyun oppa: eat quickly before that yeonjun brat comes here.

I laughed and we ate the full ramen.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️ ❤️