chapter 27

Yn's pov~~
It's uncle's birthday today and I have to prepare so many things for him. Like his favourite food, his favourite dessert and many more things. I am currently staying at lee mansion as I have to get ready. Others will directly reach there. i invited my stepfamily as well coz now they are also a part of family and we can't ignore them na.

Jinyoung oppa: yniee bubs, you're ready ?

Me: yes oppa.

Mark oppa: oh my my

Mark oppa: oh my my. My cupcake looks so beautiful. I might have to appoint a bodyguard for you.

Me: when my personal bodyguard will come for work!

Jinyoung oppa: you mean Robin ? But wasn't he injured ?

Me: yeah he was. He himself came to me for rejoining. I declined but you know na how stubborn he is. So I had to agree.

Jinyoung oppa: oh okay. Let's go. We are getting late.

Me: yeah.
I grabbed my clutch and took my necessary things and went downstairs with them.

Me: where's everyone ?

Mark oppa: they already left for the venue. We thought to go with you.

Me: let's go.
We all sat in our car and went to the venue.

Bangpink's pov~~
We all came to the venue with mom and dad.

Jin: where's yn ? I cannot see her.

Jungkook: I just listened to bambam that yn will be coming with Mark and jinyoung hyung.

Jimin: must say, the decoration is amazing.

We all Started to talk when mom and dad came to us

Mom: children come and let's go to meet their uncles.
We went with them and mom hugged one of the man.

Mom: happy birthday joong ki.

Mr Lee: thank you so much noona

Mom: where's hyung sik ?

??: right behind you noona.

He also hugged mom and then we bowed to them

Mom: where's yn ?

Mr Lee: migh-

??: I am here.
We turned around and saw yn standing there looking hella gorgeous.

Mr Lee Joong ki: my cupcake is looking so beautiful. You're grown up.

Yn: haha thank you handsome. By the way happy birthday to you.

Mr Lee Jong ki: thanks cupcake.

Yn: come and let's cut the cake.
They all went up on the stage and cut the cake.

After that everyone started to dance with the couples. Mom and dad also went to dance while we were just standing there along with all the kids.

Yn's pov~~
Me: oppas, please let's go and dance na. My feets are willing to dance. Please.

Yeonjun oppa: yn, just look at your brothers. More than half of them are drunk. We can't leave them alone here.

Me: I'll ban alcohols next time in the parties. Drank without me.

I made an angry pout and looked at everyone enjoying dance. I also wanted to dance when suddenly a hand popped out in front of me. I looked at the owner and it was, Seokjin oppa.

Seokjin oppa: come, let's go and dance.

Me: umm n-no. It's okay.
It was awkward to dance with your stepbrother. I mean, who knows what mi-

Seokjin oppa: stop overthinking. I won't do anything to you. You're just my sister. Nothing else.

I looked at soo Hyun oppa and he nodded. We both went to the dance floor and I kept my one hand on his shoulder while his one hand went to my waist.

Me: umm can I ask something ?
He nodded.

Me: why did you called my your sister ? I mean, I am your step-

Seokjin oppa: no, you're not. Not only you but all your siblings are mine and my sibling's siblings too.

Me: woahh woah. That's confusing.

Seokjin oppa: in short, we don't consider you all as stepsiblings. You all are equal to us as our real ones.

Can they really be trusted ? I mean, being a mafia queen, I can't easily trust anyone. Right ?

The partner's switched and i went to uncle hyung sik.

Uncle hyung sik: I can see, someone is trying to Bonding.

Me: no uncle. It's nothing like that.

Uncle hyung sik: you think you can hide your emotions from me. Huh ?

Me: my mind is willing to trust them but my heart says no.

Uncle hyung sik: whatever descision you take i am here with you. Hmm.

Me: thank you uncle.
Soon our dance was done and now it was time for gifts.

Me: okay so- *power cut*
What the hell! What just happened ?

Me: what happened to the lights ? GUARDS!!!

There was a moment of silence untill we heard gunshots.

Me: musibat kabhi khatam nahi honi hai. *problems are never gonna end*

I looked at my brothers and we ran outside with our guns and masks. We really can't let anyone know about our real identities. Atleast not now!

What will happen ? Any guesses ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️