chapter 17

Y/n's pov~~
Turning my alarm off i went to the bathroom and got ready.

After i got ready i went downstairs to see everyone sitting there

After i got ready i went downstairs to see everyone sitting there. Some are in their phones , some are working, and some are sleeping. I went to them and sat beside Soo Hyun oppa.
Me: good morning oppas.
Oppas: good morning bubs.
Yeonjun oppa: y/n when is your flight ?
Me: at 12. Why ?
Soobin oppa: nothing we are going to come to drop you.
Me: okay.
Jisoo: come for breakfast Everyone.
We all stood up and went to have our breakfast. After i was done i thought of going to Lee mansion for sometime. I asked oppas if anyone wants to come and beomgyu oppa was coming with me as he wanted to take somethings from there.

Timeskip to Lee mansion
Beomgyu's pov~~
Me and y/n came to Lee mansion as i had to take some files and for y/n i know why she wanted to come here. She went in dad's room and i went to our office room to take some files. While i was taking out the files my wrist watch Started to beep which was basically the mafia watch.
Me: shit! What happened ?
I came out of the room and saw y/n also running in my direction.
Y/n: what happened oppa ?
Me: looks like there is something fishy going on. Let's go to the office room.
We both then ran to the mafia office which was in the house , in the basement. I went to check the system and y/n went to check other systems. I was checking it when i saw something.
Me: y/n come here.
She came to me and stood beside me.
Y/n: what happened ?
Me: looks like there is someone who need treatment.
Y/n: who is it ?
Me: star 6
Y/n: aish they won't change. Looks like we have to end them forever.
I smirked and she smirked back. We went outside to the mafia mansion and called everyone there.

Y/n's pov~~
Me and beomgyu oppa went to our mafia Mansion where others are waiting for us. We entered and saw everyone sitting there.
Jinjin oppa: what happened ? Why you called us here suddenly ?
Me: someone needs treatment.
Bambam oppa: who is it ?
Beomgyu oppa: star 6.
Eunwoo oppa: ahh they won't change. Let's go.
Me: get ready boys.
Them: yes queen.
I smirked and went to get ready. We all took our guns and sat in the car going to the location.

Silent killer's pov except y/n ~~
When we reached the place it was an abondaned building which was on fire few years ago. We went in and saw star 6 having fun with our money. We looked over at y/n and saw her smirking. Woh her smirk is really dangerous.
Suhyeok (just a random name) : oh look who we have here ? The mafia queen herself came here with her minions.
Y/n: shut up suhyeok and you guys won't change right ? Last time we left because you were begging us to leave you and give you a chance. But this time tsk no. Boys ?
Us: yes queen.
We all went to them and started to fight. Y/n went to their leader and fought with him.
Mingyu (not seventeen's mingyu): long time no see black rose.
Y/n: i don't talk to dogs.
With that they both also started to fight. We all shooted them and went to y/n who was still fighting with mingyu. At last she shooted him and then we took our money and came outside.
Y/n: aish finally now i can go peacefully to Italy.
Jackson: suddenly Italy?
Kai: yes Hyung she has some work there.
Y/n: I'll miss you all *fake crying.
She said hugging us all making us laugh.
Soo Hyun: yah you're acting as if you'll never come back.
Y/n: oppa you very well know with what work i am going and anything can happen to m-
Jinjin: shut up y/n. Don't say anything and now go you will get late for the flight.
She nodded and then went with the driver to the airport.
Yeonjun: finally she went there alone after so much arguing.
Eunwoo: who the hell made her mafia queen ?
Kai: it was soo Hyun Hyung.
Jinjin: Hyung why ?
Soo Hyun: now what can I say ? Let bygones be bygones. Let's go home. I am hungry.
We all then went home.

Beomgyu's pov~~
Me and others came to Kim mansion and saw some unfamiliar faces. They looked at us and we looked at them.
??: Who are you guys ? Are you intruders ?
??: No Hyung the security is too tight. No one can come in.
??: Then who are they ?
Me: who are you ?
??: We are-
??: Oh you guys are here ?
I looked at the direction of the voice and saw yoongi standing there with others.
??: Hyung!!
They all ran to him and hugged him and the others too.
Jin: we missed you guys so much.
??: Us too Hyung.
Yoongi: where are the others Han ?
Han: Hyung they will come after few days as some work is still there.
Yoongi: okay.
They then looked at us and,
Jhope: oh sorry they are our friends but more like brothers. Han , changbin, bangchan and seungmin.
We just nodded and then went to our rooms to get fresh.

After i got fresh i came down and saw my other brothers there too.
Jisoo: guys come on dinner is ready. Where is yn ?
Yeonjun Hyung: she is not here. She went to Italy.
Jin: suddenly ? And alone ?
Soo Hyun Hyung: yes jin actually our uncle stays there so she went to meet him and talking about alone so yeah she goes.
Jennie: okay come and let's have our dinner.
We all then went to have our dinner. After the dinner was done jin, jisoo and Namjoon went to pack their bags as they are leaving for US in the night for a month. We all went to our rooms and slept.

Hello everyone!!
I know it's a long time and hope you all are doing good.

This part i wrote in a bit hurry so please forgive me if you didn't like it. I'll try my best to make other parts best. Till then

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️