chapter 22

The next week
Yn's pov~~
Today we all are going for meeting our rivals who have captured our land saying it's illegal. Got7 and astro oppas have also come. I am in my room getting ready when i heard a knock on the door.
Me: come in.
Then the door opened revealing all my brothers in their formal attire.

Astro oppas ☝️

Astro oppas ☝️

TXT oppas ☝️

Got7 oppas ☝️

Got7 oppas ☝️

Soo Hyun oppa ☝️

Soo Hyun oppa ☝️

Me: woww guys you all are looking so handsome.
Eunwoo: thank you but what are you wearing young lady ? What's with this outfit ? Huh ?
Me: oh oppa someone needs to know the consequences of messing with the mafia queen. *smirk*

After that we all went to the living room but got stopped in between Me: maa kyun tok diya ? *Mom, why did you stopped me ?* Mom: ohoo my superstitious daughter

Me: maa kyun tok diya ? *Mom, why did you stopped me ?*
Mom: ohoo my superstitious daughter. Have some curd and sugar. You're going for a good work. *Curd and sugar together is considered as a good luck*
I smiled and then mom feeded the curd and sugar to all of us.
Mom: but where are you all will be going ?
I looked at oppas and
Jinjin: mom we will be going only for a meeting.
Mom: but why you all are ready so much ?
Me: uhhh umm mom actually mom we have a business party to attend later on.
Mom: you know na from tomorrow the wedding rituals are starting ?
Me: yes mom i do remember. Don't worry we will handle everything.
Then we all went to the given location.

When we reached at the location we saw many guards there.
Me: killers put up your masks.
Them: yes queen.
We all wore our masks and then came out. We went in but got stopped by the guards.
Me: tell them the queen is here. *cold*
He told another guard and then went in. Few minutes later he came back and let us in. We went in and saw the boss was sitting on the head chair with a wine glass in his hands and his minions standing beside him.
??: Welcome queen. Mujhe nahi pata tha ki aap itni jaldi aayengi apni zameen ke liye. *i didn't knew you will come this early for your land*
Me: cut the crap and tell me your amount.
??: Oh the queen got some anger. *chuckles* 5 hundred crore. My amount.
Me: and i gave you that.
With that i took out my gun and pointed on his head, his minions also took out their guns but oppas already handled them.
Me: that land is ours and price you are telling. Not happening.
??: *Evil laugh* you think i am not prepared.
He came close to me and whispered in my ear.
??: I have your very precious thing opss sorry not thing but your close ones with me and you know i don't joke around this.
He got back his to his position and i started to get worried. Who does he have with him ?
Me: take him to our place. 

I left the place in complete rage and don't know what i will do if someone will come infront of me right now. I took out my mask and took a deep breath. I can't afford to lose anyone close to me now. I took out my water bottle and drank the whole bottle in one go.
Yeonjun oppa: yniee what happened ? Are you okay ?
Me: i am okay. Jackson oppa tell the guards to take him to Korea and treat him nicely there.
He nodded and went to the guards. We also went to our car and sat down to go home. I have to find out about who he's talking. Could it be them ? No no. I took out my phone and messaged a number. Soon i got a message back
??: They are fine.
*Photo*
I sighed in relief and soon we reached home. We got out of the car and went in. Everyone was sleeping and we went to our rooms got changed and slept as we have functions to attend from tomorrow. Ahh i can't i am too tired.

Hey everyone,
Forgive me for this short chapter

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️