chapter 35

Next Monday
Author's pov~~
Everyone got ready for school, while yn and the maknae line were looking like zombies.

Yn: ahhh, can I not go to school today ?

Mrs Kim: shut up and go. Here's your tiffin.

She came out and saw all her brothers went.

Yn: huh ? They went without me ? Aish. My car is also gone for repairing. Sucks to be me. Let's go fro-

??: someone needs lift ?
She looked back and saw her crush. She nodded and went to sit beside him.

Yn's pov~~
I sat beside him and he suddenly came close to me. We both were just staring at each other. I closed my eyes due to the proximity between us but didn't felt anything. I opened my eyes and saw him smirking at me. I hit his shoulders playfully and then he drove off to the school. Uff he's looking hot!

At school We reached school and he parked his car

At school
We reached school and he parked his car. We both were going in the corridor when girls started drool over him. I looked at him to see him smiling at them back. I glared at them and they turned the other side.

Me: mind here! You're a professor.

Gu won: why ? Are you jealous ?

Me: huh ? Me ? And jealous ? Pfft.

I went to my class after telling him the way to his staffroom. I came in and saw my stepsiblings and my brothers.

Me: which class do we have first ?

Both: English!

Aishhhh! I went and sat beside Jack who was a playboy. He flirted with me many times and I also did flirt back with him sometimes.

Soon our previous teacher came in along with the new one.

Students: good morning sir!

Mr Nam: good morning. Good morning. So, as you all know that I am now retiring from the school and I know you all must be really happy that I am going. Isn't it ?

Bangpink maknae line nodded their head in yes with some other students.

Mr Nam: as expected from them. So he's Mr Jeong Gu won. He will be teaching you all English from now on. Listen to him and study hard. Bye all of you and all the best for your future.

We all bowed to him and again sat down.

Professor: hello kids, I am Gu won. Your new English professor. So today I won't be teaching anything. Let's head with the introductions first. So tell me your names one by one.

Every student introduced their names one by one. Now it was my turn so I got up and introduced myself.

Me: I am lee yn.

He smiled at me. Uff that smile.

Professor: so, let me clear one thing. I might be looking a softie but in reality I am very strict when it comes to studies. So from now onwards, we'll be having class tests on every alternate days and no student is allowed to take leave on that day. If you did then I might have to call your parents and inform them about the same. Understood?

Students: yes sir.

*Bell ringing*

The bell rang and our next class was geography. We got up and went to another class. I was also going when he held my wrist and my back collided with his chest. I can feel his hot breaths near my neck.

Gu won: how did I do ?

Me: be-better.

He pecked my cheeks making my eyes widened and he went outside after chuckling at my state. I can feel my cheeks heating up and i calmed myself down before going out.

I came to the corridor and found my brothers there.

Me: heyy oppas!

Them: heyy bubs/cupcake.

Rocky oppa: yn why are your cheeks red ? Are you having fever ?

Me: n-no oppa. I am fine. Let's go to our next class.

My next class was with yugyeom and Eunwoo oppa. Now our class was geography and the teacher was explaining us some project.

Miss IM: okay so everyone understood the project ?

Students: yes Miss.

Miss Im: that's great. Okay I'll meet you all tomorrow for next class and you have to submit your projects by first day of next week. Got it ?

Students: yes Miss.

We all bowed to her and she left. I turned to oppas and saw them almost sleeping.

Me: Yahhhh! You're sleeping ? Seriously ?

Eunwoo: what to do ? She eats up my whole head. She and that maths teacher. I hate them both.

Jinyoung: yeah. True.

I rolled my eyes at their childishness and started to pack my bag. Suddenly a student came in panting really hard.

Student 4: come quickly to the playground. Bangpink and ateez are fighting with each other.

Every student ran to the garden leaving us here.

Me: can't we have peace even for a day in school ? We just came back from vacations and they started their work.

Jinyoung: let's go and see.

I groaned and followed my brothers. On our way we met our rest of the brothers. We reached the playground and saw jimin and jungkook fighting with San.

Jin and yoongi were just looking at them for afar.

Me: can't we just stop them ?

We saw their fangirls and fanboys cheering for them.

Eunwoo oppa: yes let's go. I want a peaceful day.

Me and Eunwoo oppa went in the middle of the fight and seperated them from each other.

Jimin: yn! Get aside!

He pushed me and I also pushed him back and pointed my finger at him.

Me: if you don't want to get rusticated then stay in your limits. All of you!

I pointed at everyone who were involved in the fight and glared at them. After making sure all the students went to their class, i went to our private room to treat my scratch which I got from fight.

Me: I swear to god! If I had that power to rusticate them i would have done that at spot.

Soobin oppa: you have that. Remember, this school is under your name.

Me: yeah! But i can't take action legally untill I turn 24. That's what is written on the papers.

Jayb oppa: don't worry.

Me: any information about uncle and aunt ? (Astro's parents)

Rocky oppa: not yet. Hamin is still finding about their locations.

Me: and what about him ?

Jayb oppa: don't worry cupcake, we will find him soon.

I nodded and then went to attend our next class.

Hope you all like this part

Do drop your opinions in the comments or if you want me to put something in the next chapter according to you.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️ ❤️