chapter 36

Yoongi's pov~~
After coming home from school, i got freshen up and went to jin Hyung's room. I knocked on the door and heard a come in.

I went in and saw hyung doing something on the laptop.

Jin hyung: what happened yoongs ?

Me: hyung are you free ? Can we talk ?

Jin hyung: ofcourse. Come.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hyung sat on his chair. I was about to speak when I heard a knock on the door.

Jin hyung: come in.

The door opened and it was all the members of the hyung and unnie line.
They came in and asked the same question which I did.

Jin Hyung: you all have to talk ? What happened ? Is anything serious ?

We all nodded and said the same thing.

Us x hyung: i think our stepsiblings are mafias.

Jin hyung: what ? How do you all know ?

Hoseok: wait- from your expressions it seems like you knew this ? Right ?

He nodded making all of us shocked.

Jennie: oppa if you knew you should have told us.

Jin hyung: relax Jen! Even I got to know about all this when we went to the birthday party. I saw them having discussion.

Me: I saw yeonjun and beomgyu being injured few days back.

Jennie and jisso: we saw a gun in yn's room. We went to give her some things.

Hoseok: I heard Kai and taehyun talking to jayb and Jackson in school.

Namjoon: and i got to know that they are our Allies. And yn is the mafia queen.

Me: we have to be more careful and none of us will tell this to the maknaes. They will definitely talk it out and then they might get to know that we know their identities.

Jin hyung: yes and make sure namjoon you get an- *knock knock*

I got up to check who was there and saw yeji noona there.

Yeji noona: mom is calling you all downstairs for snacks.

Me: okay noona. We are coming.
I closed the door and went in. We all discussed few things for few minutes and then went downstairs.

??'s pov~~
Poor them! They don't know that I am just following what I am told to do. Soon they will be on streets and me.......the queen.

I went to the garden and looked at all the guards and suddenly I felt someone back hugging me.

??: you are doing so great love!

Me: thank you baby.

I turned to him and kissed him. We both were so lost in ourselves that we didn't observed our surroundings.

Yn's pov~~
I was in the headquarters searching for uncle and aunt and as usual no lead.

Me: hamin get all the squads ready for the battle. Whatever it takes, I'll bring uncle and aunt safely.

Hamin: yes queen.

I sighed and sat down on my head seat. I kept my head on the table and didn't knew when my eyes felt heavy and i slept. 

Yeonjun's pov~~
I was in the living room when mom asked me something.

Mom: yeonjun where's yn ?