chapter 6

Soobin's pov~~
I was in my ice cream land and was about to eat the ice cream when that ice cream got snatched by..............y/n. Huh? How did she enter here. Then someone started shaking me. I opened my eyes to see y/n standing there all dressed up. Okay so it was all a dream. Aish you y/n.

Y/n: good morning oppa.

Me: good morning bunny.

Y/n: get up and go get ready we have to go school and college.

I nodded my head and she went downstairs and i went to my bathroom to get ready. After getting ready i went downstairs.

Timeskip to school
Y/n's pov~~
Me and oppas came to school/college. We were going to our class when again i got bumped into someone. Aish why do I have to bump into someone in school. I looked up and saw it was two of the Kim siblings, one girl and one boy. They were....... beaten up? How? As per got7 and astro oppas told me they were the Bully here then how did they got beaten up ? They were walking when that girl fall down i guess due to injurys. Me and oppa went and helped them and brought them to our personal room.

We made them sit on the sofa and beomgyu oppa was treating that boy and i was treating that girl

Girl: why are you helping us ?

Me: our mom told us that we should help everyone whether they are our friends,  family or not.

Boy: thank you. By the way i am Kim jimin and she is Kim Rose.

Me: Lee y/n( cold yet soft tone). They are my brothers soobin oppa, beomgyu oppa, Taehyun oppa and Kai oppa.

Me: rose i think you should change your clothes they are having blood on it.

Rose: but i can't go out of oppas and unnies saw me like this they will become tense and we don't want them to get tense.

Y/n: it's okay take my hoodie and go to that room take a shower as well.
I showed her the way to our second private room.

I came out and soobin oppas was giving jimin some painkillers

I came out and soobin oppas was giving jimin some painkillers. He had it and till then rose came from showering. Oppa gave her a pain killer as well. She also ate it.