chapter 30

Yn's pov~~
Our lips were still in touch with each other. His lips are also soft just like his hands.

Ji ah,??: ma'am/sir- oh sh't.
We both got back to our original positions having an awkward atmosphere here. We both looked everywhere except each other.

??: umm i am sorry. That was not purposefully.

Me: *murmur* if it was purpose, i would have loved it.

??: huh ? you said something ?

Me: Ani. It's okay.

??: I am Jeong Gu won.

Me: Lee Yn.

we both had a handshake and talked a little to talk to ease the environment. We both were talking when suddenly i remembered about the file.

Me: ah wait a minute. actually that day when we both bumped into eachother, our files got exchanged.

Gu won: ah yeah! i was finding you for this and see here i found you. Here's your file.

He said passing me my file and I gave him his.

Gu won: by the way what are you doing here ?

Me: got an invitation from Mr Beck. You ?

Gu won: my dad forced me to get here. But it's too boring.

Me: right. Attending parties like these makes me bore.

Gu won: me too. Business parties are much better then these anniversary parties.

Me: that's what exactly i think.

We both talked about some more things and I got to know that we have many things similar in between us.

Ji ah: ma'am sir soo Hyun is calling.

Me: excuse me.
I took the phone and attended the call. I came back to gu won and

Me: I am sorry but I have to leave. I have a flight to catch.

Gu won: oh no issues. But can I have your number ?

Me: why to hurry ? It was just a coincidence. Let's meet one more time then we'll decide.

I had the confidence look on my face and he just have me a smirk.

Gu won: are you challenging me ?

Me: consider it as one.

Gu won: we'll see then.

I smiled and went outside to my hotel and packed my things and left for the airport.

Next day
Yeonjun's pov~~
I was at the graveyard, came to meet dad.

Me: hey dad! How are you doing ? Are you happy up there ? I hope God isn't giving you much work to do.

I sat beside his grave and heaved a sigh.

Me: I miss you dad. Not only me. But everyone miss you. I don't know about mom. Maybe she does or not. But we siblings do miss you. You were are our superhero and will always be. So what if mom married Mr Kim, still we are your kids, we are lee Jong suk's kids and will always be. We are happy that mom moved on but having us to accept someone else as our father. No dad! Never.

I sat there for few more time and then came back home. When I entered the house, the house was silent. Where did everyone went ?

Me: aunty choi where is everyone ?

Aunty choi: everyone is in the backyard. They told me to inform you once you come.

I nodded and went to the backyard to see them having a little party.

Yn: OPPA!!
She came running to me like a small baby and jumped onto me.

Me: aigoo you're heavy.

She hit me playfully and i hugged her.

Me: how was your business trip ?

Yn: it was good. We got the deal.

Me: that's what I expected from you.

Mom: yeonjun yn come here.

We both went and joined them when suddenly I remembered.

Me: ahh mom, Mr Kim, one of my friend is coming tomorrow and he might stay at our house for few days. So is it okay ?

Mr Kim: yes yes dear. It's fine.

I nodded and looked at yn who was lost in her thoughts.

Soobin: are you thinking the same ?

Soo Hyun hyung: since the time she's back from Wellington, she's like this.

Me: we'll talk to her.
After enjoying some more, i came back to my room and suddenly my phone dinged. I looked at it and my eyes widened. I hurriedly went back to soo Hyun hyung's room and called all my brothers there.

Kai: what happened Hyung ? You called us here urgently ?

Me: guys! You forgot!

Beomgyu: what ?

Me: it's Rakhi tomorrow!

All of us had our eyes widened and gasped in shocked.

Soo Hyun hyung: oh shit! I forgot.

Soobin: if we forgot, then what about got7 and astro ? I am sure they also must have forgotten it.

Me: can't say. Let's call them and ask!

I arranged a video call set up and went talked to them. And as expected, they also forgot.

Jinyoung: hyung let's go to shopping and buy her lots of gifts.

Moonbin: yes. Let's go.

We quickly got ready and went downstairs to see everyone except yn there.

Mom: where are you all going ?

Me: mom don't tell yn! We forgot it's Rakhi tomorrow. We have to buy her present.

Mom: oh god! Run before she kills you all.

We ran to the entrance and went to our mall.

Jin's pov~~
We saw how they all ran outside and i was curious so I asked mom. Before I could....

Jisoo: mom what is it which yeonjun just spoke ?

Mom: beta it's raksha Bandhan tomorrow. A day for brothers and sisters. Sister ties a thread around her brother's wrist and the brother promises her to protect her from everything. They all celebrate this festival with so much enthusiasm.

Jimin: wow it sounds good.

Me: but why did they ran like that ?

Mom: they all must have forgotten to buy her gifts. That's why.

We nodded in understanding and saw yn coming downstairs quickly.

Mom: ayy where are you running like a storm ?

Yn: mom, i forgot it's Rakhi Tomorrow and I don't even have materials to make rakhi so I am running to the mall.

Mom: aish you als- okay okay. Go.

Jisoo: yn can we girls also come along with you ?

Yn: sure. *normal tone*

They got excited and ran to their rooms. While we boys were just sitting here. Soon they all got ready and came downstairs and went with yn.

Mom: like brothers like sister.

Uff! I wrote this part in a hurry so please forgive me this time.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️ ❤️