chapter 31

Yn's pov~~
I came to the mall where I get every thing I need.

Jennie: wow this shop is so beautiful.

Jisoo: really it is.

Me: you all sit here, I'll just go and get my stuffs.

I went and ordered my stuff. They told me to wait sometime so i went to look at other things by the time. I was looking when my eyes fell out of the showroom and my eyes widened seeing the person here.

Me: *murmur* no way! This is not possible.

He looked at my direction and his eyes also widened. I quickly ran outside to the place I saw him and I lost him.

Me: it was him. I can't be mistaken.

I asked over the people here and there and they told me he went to the entrance. I thanked them and quickly went over there. I again saw him going outside and sitting inside a car.

Me: aish!
I went to my car and followed his car. I can't lose him again. My tears started to fall knowing he's alive. I knew he was alive.

After driving for more than 1 hour I lost him. I screamed hard and returned back to home.

Yeonjun's pov~~
We came back from the shopping mall and hid her gifts.

Me: uff! Finally we got all her gifts.

Mom: you took so much time.

Soo Hyun hyung: obviously mom.

Me: where's she ?

Mom: she went out but it's so-

We stopped seeing Blackpink coming in with shopping bags in her hands.

Jisoo: mom did yn came back home ?

Mom: no dear. You all went together. Didn't you ?

Rose: yes mom we did. We all were shopping together when she suddenly disappeared. We tried finding her and
When we asked the guards they said she took her car somewhere and went in a hurry.

I got up Panicking about her sudden disappearance.

Soo Hyun hyung: did you asked someone where she went ?

Me: hyung let's go and find her.

We were about to go when we saw her coming in with full Rage going up.

Mom: what happened to her ? And why her eyes were bloodshot red ? Did she cried ?

I looked at my brothers and went up to see her talking to someone.

Yn: ha min I am telling you I need every information about ??. From the day he left from Korea to everything.

Our eyes widened when she mentioned ?? .

Soo Hyun hyung: yn ?

She looked at us and we could hear her sobbing. She came and hugged hyung.

Me: yniie tell oppa what happened ?

Yn: o-oppa. I saw h-him. I saw him. H-he was standing completely alright infront of m-me.

Me: *gasp* yn, are you sure it was him ?

Yn: o-oppa are you serious ? You're asking me if i mistaked someone else for him. I can't.

Beomgyu: but how can this be possible ? We knew he was dead.

Yn: he wasn't oppa. I told you this before and now also that he's still alive. Please trust me.

Soobin: we trust you bubs. We trust you. We'll see into this matter. Go to your room and take rest.

Yn: but oppa-

Hyung: yn. Go. Kai take her to her room. 
She went out and i immediately called the security of that mall and asked for the CCTV footage.

Me: it will be cleared in sometime that if she was hallucinating about him or he's really alive.

Taehyun: but hyung if he's really alive then why is he hiding ?

Soobin: maybe he has some reasons.

Hyung: but how the hell is it really possible ? We saw him dead.

Me: what If it was fake- *ting*. The footage is here. Beomgyu Bring my laptop.

He got the laptop and we connected it to the device. I was hoping that what yn saw turns out to be true. I really want him to be alive. We checked the footage and what we saw was like the floor beneath us collapsed.

Kai: hyung he's alive. ?? Is alive.

Me: h-how is this possible. This is not p-possible.

Hyung: we need to find him soon.

Me: I'll inform everyone and start the work for finding him.

Soobin: but hyung, yn is not in the condition right now. You saw her state na. She's shocked from all this.

Hyung: soobin is right. Let's wait for sometime.

I nodded and then we all went to do our respective works. I informed got7 and astro about this and they were also equally shocked as us.

Mr Kim's pov~~
I was in my room finding some files when something fell from the cupboard. I looked down and it was the box which I hid it. I picked up the box and opened it to see everything here.

My memories. Our memories together. This box should not be out.

??: min ho!
I looked at the direction and saw Maya there. I quickly hid the box and went to her.

Maya: what are you finding ?

Me: nothing. Just a file.

She nodded and went outside. I heaved a sigh of relief and went downstairs.

Yn's pov~~

??: yniee come here! See I got admission in the same high school as yours.
Me: really ? Woww.
I hugged him being excited.
??: now I'll protect you from all those bullies.
Me: hahaha I can protect myself bubu.
??: huh I know.

??: yn sit tight.
Me: who are they ?
??: yn- *boom*

Me: NOOO!

I woke up after that horrible nightmare. This can't be. I opened my drawer and took some pills which I never knew will be requiring again.

??: don't you dare take these pills again yn.

I looked at the entrance and saw beomgyu oppa with a tray in his hands. He came to my side and kept the tray on the nightstand. He took the pills from my hands and went to the washroom. I heard the flush sound and I knew what he did.

Beomgyu: don't you dare take these pills again. Understand ?

Me: nae oppa.
He hugged me and I kept my head on his chest sobbing.

Beomgyu: shhh it's okay. We'll find him. Don't worry. Have this poha. Mom made it for you.

He fed me the whole poha and after finishing it I slept again while cuddling him.

I hope you all liked this part

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️