chapter 7

Y/n's pov~~
We came home and went inside and saw mom and ye ji unnie sitting in the living room having some chit chat. We went towards them and mom noticed us
Mom: aigoo my babies came. How was school ?
Me: it was good mom.
Ye ji: y/n did you got into a fight ?
Me: no unnie i didn't. You know na i don't like violence.
Then i heard oppas mumbling something but i heard it
Soobin , beomgyu Taehyun kai: *mumbling* yes and you are the one who loves violence when it comes to business ( mafia business).
Mom: oh really ?
Shit! Did mom heard them ?
Me: yes mom.
Mom: then how do I get complaint from your old school about you involving in fights ?
Phew!! That was close.
Me: mom you know na when someone say anything about me then I can stay quiet but when it comes to my family and friends then you know i can't tolerate.
Mom: okay okay we know.
Me: where is soo Hyun oppa and Yeonjun opp-
??,??: We are here baby. What happened?
Me: oh nothing oppa. I was just asking like that. But i missed you both.
Yeonjun and soo hyun oppa: aww we missed you too baby.
Then i hugged them both.
Soobin , beomgyu Taehyun kai: Hyungs we are here too.
Yeonjun oppa: ahh you jealous babies come here.
Then we all had a group hug.
Mom: okay okay now enough of your siblings love , everyone of you go and take some rest and at 7 we shave to go to my boyfriend's house. Okay ?
Us: okay mom.
Me: oh and ye ji unnie can you come i have to talk to you about something.
Ye ji: sure y/niee.

*In my room*

Ye ji: what is it y/niee ? Me: unnie actually today got7 and astro oppas are having a mission and they may get hurt so i told them if they have any problem they have to call us and we'll go there

Me: unnie actually today got7 and astro oppas are having a mission and they may get hurt so i told them if they have any problem they have to call us and we'll go there. Though i told them that none of them should get hurt but you know this mafia isn't a easy thing so can you be ready with your team ?
Ye ji: of course y/n that goes without saying i am always ready for you all. I am not your personal doctor like this.
Me: thank you unnie.
I said while hugging her.
Ye ji: okay now get some rest then we have to go to mom's boyfriend's house also. And y/n can you please wear a dress tonight if you fell comfortable ?
Me: unnie you know i don't like dresses much but still i will try if i feel comfortable.
Ye ji: good girl now i should go and check on your brothers as well. They are no less then a baby.
Me: ahh unnie can you send soobin oppa here and tell him to bring that file with him ?
Ye ji: sure y/niee.
She went out and i went into the bathroom to take a shower and relax myself.
After showering i came inside my closet and wore this.