chapter 40

Next day
Soo Hyun's pov~~
Where the hell is yeji ? I have been trying to call her but she's not responding to any of my messages.

I came out of my room and went downstairs to see everyone talking.

Me: mom I am going to the office. Tell yn she doesn't have to come today. She can rest.

I was about to go when my phone dinged. I checked the notification and my eyes widened. I ran upstairs to yn's room and opened the door to see her curled up like a ball. I went to her and as expected she caught fever.

Me: yn baby!
She came out of the duet and i swear I really hate that sight. Her eyes red and puffy due to crying.

Yn: oppa it's really paining. I-i hate it.
She hugged me and i caressed her back. Soon all of the family members entered and my brothers knew what happened to her.

Mom: yn baby what happened to you ?

Taehyun: mom it's her time of month.

Jungkook: oh no. We have to handle three devils together.

Mr Kim: jungkook what rubbish are you saying ?

Jimin: dad he means that jisso noona and Lisa are also going through the same problem.

Mom: I'll make something for the three.

Mr Kim: I'll help you.
They went outside and only my brothers were here.

Yeonjun: yn baby take rest. I'll call up doctor lee about her medications.

I nodded and he went downstairs. I looked at yn who was still sobbing while hugging me.

Me: you ate ice creams at night ?

She nodded and i slightly smacked her head.

Me: you know right you catch fever quickly ?

She nodded and closed her eyes. I checked her temperature and it was high.

Me: Kai and Hyun you both go and get me towel and bucket of cold water. Soobin and beomgyu you both-

Soobin: we know hyung. We'll go. Yn you want something else too bubs ?

Yn: i want mint chocolate ice cream.

Yummm! Ah come in senses Soo Hyun. Your sister is not well here and you.

Soobin: no ice creams. Instead of ice creams you can get everything.

Yn: you are so mean. Get out. I don't wanna talk to you.

Me: but b-

Yn: I SAID GET OUT! 

We all got scared by her mood swings and came outside the room. We went downstairs and mom laughed at our faces.

Me: she's so fierce. Go and get her whatever she wants.

Beomgyu: but hyung-

Me: just go. Before she kills us all.

They laughed and I called my secretary to inform her that I am not coming to office today.

Mom: soo Hyun go and give this concoction and heat pad to yn.

I was about to take it when my phone rang.

Mom: it's okay you attend it. I'll go.

Gu won's pov~~
I got scared when I heard her shout. I was in the living when aunty came from the kitchen and told hyung to go to yn. I wanted to go.

He was about to take it when his phone rang.

Aunty:  it's okay you attend it. I'll go.

She was about to go when uncle called her.

Me: I'll go aunty. Give it to me. I am going upstairs anyways.
She thanked me and i went upstairs. I was about to knock on the door when I heard her talking to someone.

Yn: bubu please come back soon. I want you here with me. Beside me.

Who's she talking to ? I knocked on the door and I heard a come in. I went in and kept the tray beside her.

Yn's pov~~
I was talking to jisung when I heard the door knock. I said come in and saw gu won coming in. My heartbeat started to raise seeing him.

I was wearing earphones and i could her jisung teasing me. Huh ? I looked at my phone and realised that I turned on my back camera. I immediately disconnected the call and he came in with a tray and sat beside me. He checked my temperature and gave me the bowl.

I hissed because the bowl was hot. He took the bowl from my hands and fed me the concoction.

Gu won: how are you feeling now ?

Me: just having headache and cramps.

He took out a small tub of mint chocolate ice cream making me smile. I tried to get the cup but he drew it to himself.

Gu won: finish this first. And don't tell anyone I gave ice cream or else yeonjun will kill me.

I laughed and finished the concoction. After that i was eating the ice cream when I felt him keeping the heat pad for me on my abdomen.

Gu won: this will help you.

I smiled and nodded. He was staring at me and same for me.

Gu won: yn can we talk ?

I nodded and I don't know why my heartbeat started to raise. He started to lean in

Gu won: yn! I have been wanting to say this since so long but I really-

??: yn!

I flinched and he got up when the door opened and it revealed soobin and beomgyu oppa.

Soobin oppa: Hyung you need something ?

Gu won: ahh nothing. I just came to give yn these.

Soobin oppa: oh thank you. Yn see what we got for you.

Ahhhhhhh opppa bad timing. But what I am just misunderstanding all this ? Maybe he wanted to say something else.

Me: I don't want these. I am sleeping.
I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

So tell me how do you want gu won to confess ?

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️