Chapter 7

~ 3rd Month ~

I had just hit the 12 week mark. Nathan and I were going to find out the gender of our baby today and we were so excited. Nathan and I were currently having some breakfast before we had to make our way to the hospital for 1pm. 

Once we'd finished eating, I put on my converse and grabbed my jacket before getting into Nathan's car. Nathan starts the engine before driving us to the hospital.

We get to the hospital by 12.30, giving us 30mins spare to sign in and prepare ourselves. 

We walk into the hospital and sign in before sitting in the waiting room, waiting for our name to be called.

"Are you okay?" Nathan asks as I smile and nod.
"Yeah. I'm excited." I say as Nathan smiles and kisses me softly.
"I'm excited too." He says as I smile.

Once we were called in the room, I lay down as the nurse preps me and starts the scan.

"So, you're here because you want to know the gender?" She asks as Nathan and I nod, "Well, I can tell you that you're having a very healthy little girl." The nurse says as the tears fill my eyes.
"A g-girl?" I stutter as she smiles and nods.
"I'll go get your pictures." She says, leaving the room as I sort myself out before hugging Nathan.
"We're having a girl...." I whisper, "We're having a girl!" I exclaim as Nathan chuckles and kisses me.

The nurse hands us our photos before booking our final scan, dismissing us once done. Nathan and I walk hand in hand to the car before looking at the scan photos together.

"That's our little Aaliyah Haze." Nathan says as I nod and smile.
"Our baby girl." I say as Nathan smiles.
"Shall we do a gender reveal?" Nathan asks as I shrug.
"Can we talk about it later? I'm still trying to process our baby's gender." I say as Nathan smiles and kisses the side of my head before driving us back to his house.

We're having a girl...

Aaliyah Haze Sykes.