Chapter 19

I wake up the next morning before turning over to see Nathan still asleep. I smile and quietly get out of bed, going to check on Ali to see that she's awake and playing with her teddy.

"Hey baby. You ready for breakfast?" I ask as hse puts her arms up to me and I carry her out of her room and down the stairs.

I make her breakfast before starting make mine and Nathan's knowing that he'll be up any minute soon. Once Ali had finished, I put her in her play area before finishing mine and Nathan's breakfast and washing up.

Soon enough, Nathan comes down the stairs and sits at the table.

"You okay?" He asks as I nod.
"Yeah. I'm good. I made you some breakfast." I say, placing his plate in front of him as he smiles.
"Thank you." He says as we sit together and eat, "Last night was good, right?" Nathan asks as I nod.
"It was better than good, Nathan. It was one of the best nights of my life." I say as Nathan smiles.
"One of them?" He asks as I smile.
"Number one is the night you proposed to me and last night is number 2." I say as he smiles.
"Because of the sex?" He asks as I shake my head.
"Not just the sex, Nathan. You were so gentle and kind. Most of the night was because of the wedding and how well you handled me feeling unwell." I say as Nathan leans over the table and kisses me softly.
"In sickness and in health." He whispers as I smile and kiss him again.

XX

Later that day, once Aaliyah was in bed, Nathan and I sat in the living room, watching a movie.

"Nath, I have something to tell you." I say as he turns to me.
"What's it about?" He asks as I shrug.
"Why I haven't felt myself these past few weeks." I say as Nathan nods.
"Is everything okay?" He asks as I smile.
"Everything is fine but I don't want you to freak out..." I trail off as Nathan turns his ful attention to me.
"Right...?" He questions.
"I'm pregnant." I say, scared of how he will react.
"H-how do you know?" He asks as I shrug.
"I took a test, just to cancel out what it could've been." I say as he still looks shocked.
"How far along?" He asks as I shrug.
"4 weeks." I say as his shocked expression changes to a happy reaction.

He pulls me towards him and hugs me tightly.

"Wouldn't last night have hurt the baby?" He asks as I shake my head.
"No. The baby is fine and will be fine." I say as Nathan kisses me.
"I can't believe this. I love you..." He trails off, "So much." He whispers, kissing me again as I kiss him back.
"I love you too." I reply as he smiles.
"I need to call my mum and tell her. You need to call David and you friends. This is so exciting." Nathan says as I giggle and we call our friends and family.

We're gonna have another little one.