Chapter 20

~ 1 Month Later ~

I was stood in front of the mirror, checking over my appearance. Nathan and I have decided to bring our wedding forward to now since I could still fit in my dress before I started showing. Today was the day I was going to marry the love of my life and I couldn't be happier.

Once the car got here, we piled in and made our way to the church. We decided to go traditional and that's the way I liked it. Aaliyah was our flower girl, Jade and Emily were my bridesmaids and David was walking me down the aisle.

We made it to the church as everyone went in. David took my hands and kissed my forehead before smiling at me as we linked arms.

"You ready?" He asks as I nod and we open the doors...

XX

Nathan and I walked into the after party as our guests applaud and cheer for us. We get a few people coming and congratulating us before Aaliyah runs up to me and hugs me as I pick her up and give her a cuddle.

"So, Mrs. Sykes?" I hear Nathan say from beside me as I turn to him.
"Yes, Mr. Sykes?" I ask as he smiles.
"It's our turn to dance." He says as I smile and give Aaliyah to David as Nathan and I go to the dance floor.

The DJ plays "I Promise You (With Everything I Am)" By Backstreet Boys.

"You chose my favourite song?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"I know it's not the best first dance song but it's your favourite and I wanted this first dance to be one to remember." Nathan says as I kiss him softly.

And this day and dance was definitely one to remember.