Chapter 3

~ 3 Weeks Later ~

"Em!" I shout from the bathroom as she runs in.
"What does it say?" She asks as I show her, "You need to tell him..." She trails off.
"I know..." I reply as she hugs me.
"You need to tell him today." She whispers as I nod and hug her back before going to my bedroom.

I pull on some black skinny jeans and a black 'MCR' t-shirt before pulling on my converse and tying my hair into twin plaits. I grab my phone and bag before hugging Emily one last time and leaving the house.

When I arrive at Nathan's house and shakily knock on his door, not sure what I was going to say. We spoke a lot over the past 3 weeks and we were really close now. He was the only other person, besides Emily, that I could trust with anything.

"Hey." He says as I smile at him.
"Can I come in?" I ask as he nods and steps aside, letting me in before we sit in his living room.
"What's up?" He ask as I look at my hands.
"I, um..." I trail off, "I don't know how to say this, Nathan..." I trail off as he takes my hands in his.
"Stevie, you know you can tell me anything." He says as I nod.
"I'll show you instead." I say as Nathan nods.
"Okay." He says as I go into my bag.

After a few minutes of searching, I find the small white stick. I pull it out and hand it to Nathan as his eyes grow wide with realisation at what it was that I gave him. He turns it over to see a plus sign before looking at me.

"Is it mine?" He asks as I close my eyes and nod.
"Of course it is." I say as He takes my hands in his as I open my eyes and look at him, "I did-" He cuts me off by pressing his lips against mine.

My eyes stay open in shock before reality kicks in and I kiss him back, closing my eyes and placing my hands on either side of his neck. He then pulls away before placing his forehead against mine and keeping his eyes closed.

"I'll be here, every step of the way." He whispers, "Every doctors appointment, scan, sickness, cramps, everything. I promise." He adds on as I smile.
"For as long as I want you here?" I ask as he smiles at me.
"For as long as you want me here." He replies as I smile.
"Does this mean we're not friends anymore?" I ask as Nathan smiles.
"I am whatever you want me to be." He says as I smile, "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks as I nod.
"Yes. Yes of course." I reply as he smiles and kisses me again.

For as long as you want me for.

XX

A/N: Hey guys! Yes this was short and yes, I know it's shit but anyway. I made them get together because they've gotten close over the past 3 weeks and she's pregnant and they like each other so yeah, enjoy!

Love Y'all!

Cee x