Fourth Chapter - Revelation

Garrett

I got some woman at the bar yesterday. Yes, she was pretty, but she wasn't natural. I didn't realize that until she undressed in front of me in my apartment. But what now. I had nothing to work with. But the sex was worthless. Her sighs kept distracting me. It was also unnatural. She was on the verge of orgaám, but I couldn't, fúck her as hard as I wanted. It did not work out.

No matter how hard she tried. She súcked my cóck for me. Only then I came. Then I went to blow up the used condom and fell asleep when I suddenly heard the bed pounding on the wall.

So my little brother next door was having a great time today, I thought.

Only then did I recover. My brother sold his apartment next door because he moved to America, it no longer made sense to own it. Fúcking ídiot. I was his older brother. He is three years younger than me and we bought these two apartments together. He is my brother and also my best friend in one. And also our mother's target. It is as if my mother miraculously realized that she would not get me married. I'm thirty-three and I'm definitely not going to get married now.

But the screams and sex next door didn't let me sleep. And those sighs, God, only confirmed to me.

They are probably new neighbors. So I will definitely understand them.

We left my apartment early in the morning.

And I saw her in the elevator. That beautiful blonde who looked like an angel. I grinned and smiled softly. She smirked at me again. So she will definitely have confidence.

She's definitely my new neighbor. Graham, my brother told me my new neighbour will be a woman. He didn't know her, and I protested that he could only sell it to a man. This woman, however, overpaid all the applicants and although Graham is disgustingly rich and he would certainly not miss this money. But my brother wanted to do it on purpose.

But this woman was fascinating. She was the only one who called me the devil. And she was the only one who didn't immediately fall at my feet. And that phone call. How she thanked him. My goodness!

I'd rather snatch the phone from her hand and smash it to the ground.

When I pulled her close and I looked at her lips. It didn't affect her. It didn't move her at all. And if something in her moved, she didn't let it show.

Then she got in the car and called the stallion again in the morning.

I definitely didn't miss the fact that she was shouting name Chris. And now Christian was the man who called her and she thanked him.

And I definitely didn't notice any ring on her fingers. I didn't see the engagement ring or the wedding ring.

So it is not specified. And even if she has a boyfriend, it certainly won't be anything serious, since he didn't ask for her hand.

I waited until my black SUV was delivered to me. I got in the back seat and strapped myself in.

"Good morning, sir," said my driver.

"Morning," I began, reading the newspaper on the seat.

It was my morning ritual. I read the newspaper my assistant Shanon had prepared for me every morning. Shanon was my assistant, who stayed with me for a month. I think she will break this week. None of the assistants has ever stayed with me for more than two months. Yes I admit working for me is not the easiest and I need a lot, but I don't think it's impossible. Only those assistants are parachutes.

They expect to come to the warm office, bring me coffee, order lunch and pick up the phones, and they get the big salary and bonuses like a personal driver and a big apartment. Not at all.