Tenth Chapter - Linda

Graham

Hot water ran down my naked hockey body. I needed it. Today's training was canceled and it did not happen often. And that's why I needed to release steam, at least in the gym. The guys weren't as tired as they had been last night.

We all drank too much yesterday. And none of us wanted a beer belly instead of bricks. Although I don't think many women would mind.

All around, I could only hear the flow of water and the voices of my teammates, from whom I was separated only by the stone partitions of the showers. Even so, we didn't care, we've seen each other dícks many times.

Today I just wanted to fall into bed and sleep until the next morning. If I had known that morning training was not happening, I would have slept still and would have gone to the gym later.

I came out of the shower and tied a towel around my hips.

I entered the locker room where James, Logan, and Drake sat. My best friends like otherwise.

They talked about Logan's new discovery from yesterday. Logan always discovered something interesting. That is, except that the new discovery always lasted him for a maximum of one night. That was his problem, all for him was just a game.

Drake just grinned and couldn't wait to return home to find his beautiful pregnant wife. He married his love and is happy. He's the exact opposite of Logan.

James and I just rolled our eyes. Neither of us was very interested. After all, it was always about the same thing. Séx and leave. We have not lived such a life.

So not always. James is very busy with his work. In addition to hockey, he is also involved in his pharmaceutical and chemical company. He has people to take care of his business, but he also has to control those people. He spends at least three hours every day on papers, contracts and various researches.

James and I get along best. I still know James from England, where we played for one team until they took us to the NHL. We are two on the ice and all the teammates who are trying to divide us know it. James is our captain, so I have respect for him, he's older than me. And the old men deserve respect.

I can't say I'm a playboy like Logan, but I'm definitely not a nun.

But I haven't been able to stop thinking about a woman for a while. Over one woman. A woman named Linda. I met her at the bar about a week ago and I couldn't get enough of her. Her blond hair and that radiant smile. She has been luring me in dreams for a long time.

She is a woman who will not be forgotten. And I tried it in practice. I'm in pain. I can't get her out of my mind and what irritates me?

That I can't find her. I haven't even called her yet, I'm still waiting for her to call me. But don't think I'm a boy. I have the confidence and ego to give away, but I feel like I'm going to meet her or she'll call herself.

And I don't want to scare it all too much so that it doesn't end before it starts.

Logan and the guys were still shaking about the donkeys, and I was drifting on my siren. Most of my teammates were already leaving home but we were still sitting there. Me and the three idióts.

"Now listen to me when I see you all here!" James shouted at the other guys.

All heads turned to our captain. Everyone was afraid of him. James is not an easy person and it is definitely not easy to get along with him. We are similar in that. Even my own mother would strangle me sometimes.

"Do you know how we talked about that fraternal code and all those things around?" Everyone just nodded silently.

Even the man who had no idea what is he talking about preferred to nod.

"So I want to add a new woman to my list who is off-limit for the whole team."

The Brotherhood Code and the off-limit list are lists of women with whom the whole team must have nothing. Otherwise, it would be a violation of the fraternal code and punishment would follow. And you really know where to kick. They would kill our dícks down there.

"She's my friend and my friend's wife Christina Philips' is her best friend," no one had any idea who he was talking about.

James ruffled his hair.

"You must know her. She's been here at least three times and you've always smiled at her like drunken jérks," he began massaging his temples.

Logan grinned.

"That tall redhead with nice bréasts and a firm aśs. The one we saw last night at that gala dress! "The voices of the whole team heard in the locker room.

They started talking about her and gesturing around each other to show each other how beautiful her aśs was.

"Yeah. You should have said it like that, Captain! "Shouted several.

Yes, we are pigs. Everyone remembers the size of her aśs, but not her name.

"God, where do I live?" James continued to massage his temples.

The boys grinned, and everyone knew what they were thinking. About how sexy Christina is. Yes, she is sexy, but she has eyes only for her husband and he for her. They didn't get the nickname "New York's top couple" for nothing.

"Her friend will return from Europe and stop by to see me. I'm going to make no stupid remarks, and I'm not saying that because I'll kick you, but rather she. She's a dragoness, so I'm just pointing you out. She'll beat you straight, and especially after everything that's happened lately. Did we understand each other? "he shouted.

"Yes, Captain!" We replied in unison.

After that, it was clear to me that it would be a fun week. Finally a little fun and more distraction from thinking about Linda.