Thirty chapter - Right Time?

Alex

Amber tasted like vodka and strawberries. She has drinken vodka on the plane. I could taste it. Even though she wasn't drunk, she drank something. And she smelled like coconut. She was beautiful.

And although I knew I should wait with that confession, I couldn't. I had to tell her. I had to tell her I loved her. I love her.

All these years ago, I was horny and stupid and fell in love with a woman, whom I then let down. But now I'm fully conscious, and even though I know Amber can choose, I'm grateful for a single kiss.

Her green eyes looked at me in surprise. I always indicated to her that I was in love with her, but now I told her directly.

I saw fear in her eyes, but her body spoke only of passion.

Without thinking, she kissed me again. Her kiss was passionate and my friend down there had been up for a while. She felt it, she had to feel it. All I had to do was look at her almost open robe, and I was as hard as a stone. The milk in the bottle I had in my hand long ago ended up on the ground.

After another breathtaking kiss, Amber gave me only a gentle kiss on the neck. She smiled and walked to her room.

Just before the entrance to the room, she turned to me and smirked mischievously.

"I missed you too," she said, entering the room without another word.

I smiled and picked up Stephan's milk bottle from the ground.

Amber was always mysterious, and that only increased her price and charm. The more I fell in love with her. And now it was no different. One touch was all it took and I burned.I returned to my bedroom, where I lay down on the bed and thought of the blonde beauty in the next room.

I've been thinking about our recent phone call. From the beginning of the phone call, I felt that there was something wrong with her and she was sad. And there was something about her, too. Amber didn't tell me everything, but what she told me was enough. At that time, even though I knew I felt something more than a physical attraction to her, I wanted to let her go. I thought she would be better off with the man she loves. And what's worse?

I thought Garrett was him. That he is the man who will make her happy and love her to his last breath. But he is not.

That's why I'm fighting for her. I'm fighting for this mysterious princess. At least once in my life, I will not be a coward and a man who broke a woman's heart. I'll be the man who puts Amber's heart together. I want to be a man like Denis to Christina.

And I'd never rather think because I thought everything, but what it looks like, I thought wrong.If she didn't get me with her beauty and intelligence, at least she got me the way she looked when she held Stephan in her arms today. How she smiled at him and was nice to him. Amber never seemed to me like a mother in the household.

But now she felt like the kind of mother Stephan needed and loved. Stephan don't need mother like Abby, but he needs Amber. It will be a bonus for me.

I couldn't, and after thinking for a long time and after I calmed my penis, I fell asleep.I woke up in the morning with a blanket on the floor. So it must have been a wild night. It was strange that I wasn't awakened by Stephan's crying, but I thought he was still asleep. So I went to my big marble shower and took a good shower. I got rid of my morning erection, which wasn't easy at all.

Every time I remembered Amber, I was horny as much as I could. On her beautiful lips and on her eyes. And I'm not talking about the sounds she makes when I fuck her. So far I have remembered them and had them in my head. It's like remembering the scent of your perfume and you don't even have to smell it.