Thirty second chapter - Dream

Amber

Alex and I almost kissed each other when we were interrupted by the little thing that looked like a walkie-talkie. Stephan's cry could be heard from it, and my mind awoke from this unforgettable dream and returned to the harsh reality. I stood in front of Alex and planned to kiss him, while I still wasn't clear about my feelings. I still didn't know how I felt.

I knew I loved them both. So Garrett and Alex. Both.

But of which more, it was not clear to me. And I was grateful to Stephan, the little blue-eyed apparition, for waking him up and not kissing his father, who deserved the world. Alex deserved everything.

A woman who will love him and will only love him, no one else. She will have eyes only for him and she will not be as determined as I am. Most importantly, she won't be confused.

Alex laughed and buried his head in my throat. I had to laugh, I couldn't keep it to myself and why keep it to me? Better laughter than crying or not?

"That little!" Alex laughed.

"I'll take care of him," I broke out of his warm arms.

"Amber, you don't have to. You know you're here as my guest and not as a babysitter, I'll take care of him. "

"Alex, if I didn't want to do it, I wouldn't do it. And I want to. You do your duty, I know how you miss your wine. I'll take care of him. Christina and the others are supposed to come in the evening, take time for yourself, "I stroked the fine stubble on his cheek.

He had a smaller scar on his cheek that I had noticed so long ago. God, how long has it been since I've known him? How much time has it passed since I first saw him? The scar was faded, but I had to overcome the urge to go through the tongue scar. I wanted to know how his skin tasted and how his stubble would feel on my skin. Alex was in his early thirties, but the stubble landed on me. He looked a little older and so terribly sexy.

I had to drive all such thoughts into the back of my memory.

"Thank you, but if anything happens, call me. I'll be on the phone, "the phone indicated.

We walked together to the front door, where he put on his coat and opened the door.

"Everything will be fine, just enjoy it. We'll handle it, "I smiled.

He grinned.

"At the moment, I feel like a mother in kindergarten, leaving her child with a babysitter for the first time."

"Isn't that so?" My mouth rose to a beautiful grin.

"I don't think I look like a woman," he said.

"I don't think what you have in your pants looks like a vagina. But whatever it is, I like it, "I laughed.

Alex remained dazed. He looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"You should go now," I literally pushed him out the door.

"Amber, you can't say something like that and then kick me out of your own house and go see my son!"

"Why can't I? I like your son more than you think, "I leaned against the side of the door as I closed it.

"The little bastard diverted all attention."

"What can I tell you, he looks like his father," I closed the door to his face.

I leaned against them and didn't even realize that a smile was on my face.

I've always liked flirting with Alex. It was also easy and our allusions always picked up speed. Someone who didn't know us might think we were arguing, but it was just the opposite. This is how it started even though we slept together during Anna's birthday party. We flirted together and stretched. And then it turned out to be passionate sex without remorse.