Eighth Chapter - Night visit

Garrett

I left Amber's publishing house angry. Yes, angry and horný. And incredibly horný. When I got out of the meeting several times, I had to subtly fix my pants. The fact that everyone looked at me didn't help me much either. Why everyone was looking at me? That's what I said until I got in my car.

There, my driver looked at me as I was a ghost.

"Why are you looking? We're going to the company! "I ordered.

We detached from the curb and I turned on the camera on my mobile. I set it for a selfie and in it I noticed what everyone was amazed at. Everyone noticed my lips. Yes, red lips at the moment. They were red from Amber's lipstick! And I had it everywhere. And this is how I walked through the whole publishing house. And she didn't tell me anything and said it was all a mistake.

That kiss was a mistake!

Her words kept ringing in my head. It wasn't a mistake. That kiss was something special and beautiful. Wonderful.

I already spoke like a woman! FÚCK!

I took the first handkerchief I found in the compartment and wiped my mouth thoroughly. Fortunately, it all came down. That was the only consolation for me.

And as for Amber, she will break. I know she wants me and I can wait. I know it's worth it.

We arrived in front of my company building. I got out of the car and took a quick step to my office.

There I immersed myself in my work. I was wondering what Amber would say about my project. I really worked hard on it and focused on the historical style. I wanted to leave everything original, but it needed to be restored. From what I estimated, Amber said she would be happy. One look at her office and I noticed her antique table and other furniture. She loved London, I read that in one of her interviews with journalists. She used to live here. And in her speech, I even noticed a minor British accent. So I could guess. After all, I am a real Brit, I grew up in a British family.

If we're on that family ....

My phone rang.

Mother.

As otherwise. My mother called me every third day and I stopped by her and my father at least once a week. After Graham left the country, she focused on getting me under control. After a few months, however, she realized it wouldn't be that easy. My mother never gives up, but luckily she gave up on me. If she didn't give up, she would lose all her friends with single daughters. I treated everyone, I have to admit as a total selfish idiót.

"Please, Mom. What happened to you? "I knew she was just calling to check on me, even if it wasn't necessary.

But a woman does not deny mother form her.

"Garrett, can I no longer call my son just to hear his voice?" Her voice was pleasant with a mother's kind hue.

Each mother spoke to her children with a kind tone in her voice. That is, until her child dials her. At that moment, most mothers turn into dragons spewing hot fire.

"Of course you can, Mom. How are u?"

"Im great. Your father and I went horseback riding today. It was amazing ... "she continued to talk about their ride.

Mom loved riding. She used to ride horses professionally herself. And even now, at her beautiful young age, who knows no one but her family, she rides with my father, for whom this is a way to please his wife. My mother is fifty-five, but you don't have it from me.

The father retired and sold his business, as he said none of his sons showed interest in his legal masterpiece. He sold it very advantageously, even too advantageously. For that money, he and my mother could enjoy themselves to death. My brother never showed interest in the company, he only showed interest in hockey. About his hockey, which he will marry one day. He would never be able to make a woman a priority over hockey. It's impossible, his own words, not mine.