Fifteenth Chapter - And I knew and he knew I knew .....

Garrett

I haven't been able to focus on anything but Amber's departure. I was just distracted by my work. Nothing else. I don't know, but I've never felt like I wanted more after a one-night stand. I wanted more. I wanted her again. Now. And I had her body in my head all the time and I heard her screams and sighs.

The fact that she didn't call me and didn't take my phones upset me. It made me think even more about her. I didn't want to think about her. It was supposed to be a one-night stand, but I couldn't help myself.

Graham and I ran about a million miles to clear my head. Even the poor dog couldn't run anymore.

The next day I couldn't concentrate and at least five people asked me if I was okay.

Yes I'm fúcking fine! I just want séx with Amber Devenport. With the woman who hung up on me and I couldn't call her. Just with her.

And besides the feeling of desire, I felt something else. I felt something was going on. And it wasn't about me.

I thought I was horný, which I definitely am. But even after masturbátion, the feeling was there. And just for fun, it didn't help me.

And what I did then was probably the best thing I ever did. I had my private plane ready for New York.

It wasn't just that I was hórny. I was worried about her. She didn't pick my phones, which irritated me even more. No one has ever ignored me. Whether a man or a woman. Everyone always ran after me. I didn't even have to move a finger and they already had my cóck in their mouths and brought me to my edge. And then they thanked me and I was happy to fúck them. After real, hard séx, they said another thank you and left with a smile on their face.

I was the one who didn't pick up their phones, it was never the other way around. And I was sure she was trying to get my attention. She wanted to wrap me around her finger.

Now that I've been sitting on a plane hundreds of miles above the ground with whiskey in my hand, I'm sure she had me wrapped around her finger a long time ago. Even when I saw her in that stupid elevator.

Just at that memory, I smiled like a teenager in love. And I wasn't scared. Not a little bit. What terrified me in itself.

I flew to snowy New York all night and didn't close my eyes for a second. Stupid sounds in the plane.

As soon as I entered my beautiful old-fashioned apartment overlooking Central Park, I threw off all my clothes and went to the shower. After about ten minutes, I lay down in bed naked and slept.

I woke up around lunch. It took me a while to realize where I was and my brain started working. So if my brain is to start working it needs fuel. In my case, coffee.

The minute I walked into the kitchen, I was sure I was crazy. I smelled coffee and saw a man there. It took me a while to realize that he was my younger brother. Graham.

Yes, Graham. Yes my dog ​​is called after my brother. So what? Everyone has their strange deviations and I'm definitely not the only one. Confess!

"Good morning!" He turned.

I stood there naked. So what. It wasn't as if he'd never seen me naked before.

"Morning!"

He didn't show that it would affect him in any way. He didn't care.

He was dressed in a T-shirt and jeans. His sports bag was rolling on the ground. My brother is an athlete. And not any. The best hockey player in the country. Defender? An attacker? Goalkeeper?

I don't know, but it doesn't matter!

I have never been very interested in hockey, although my brother is a hockey player.

"How did you know I was here? I didn't call you, "I took the coffee on the line.

He drank from his cup.

"I felt it," he said.

I rolled my eyes.

"You and those feelings. You're like a woman. Do you have a sixth sense or what? "

No, my brother is not a woman. Not that I had anything against them. But my brother is the exact opposite of a woman. And women are definitely going after him. Even though he's not as skirtful as I am.

"Garrett, every time you come in this unannounced way, you're impulsive, and that doesn't bode well for you! What are you here for? "

Graham and I used to be super duo. We got women we like. We never quarreled over a woman. We had a Brother code.

Brotherhood before women!

It always worked. When he moved to the United States. It wasn't anymore either. I know everything is changing, but he has changed too much. He was no longer as usual. He turned into a hockey player obsessed with hockey and nothing else. That's why I don't think he'll ever settle down and start a family.

But I won't do that either, at least not in the near future.

"Can't I even visit my younger brother anymore?"

Graham glanced at me, making it clear to me that he knew everything. So at least he knows I'm not here for him.

"I'm here because of a work," I lied a little.

So what? Half of it is true. Although only half, but it's not that he knows Amber or anything. There are a lot of people living in New York. And my brother didn't know everyone.

"You're not just here for it. What's the second thing? Or rather who? "

My brother read me well. I think he was my partner in the women's pack.

"Very well. I'm also here for one woman, "I admitted.

"Are you finally interested in one?"

I had to tell him. My best friend was not in the race because he was on his honeymoon. Happy bastárd.

And my brother used to be closest to me. That's why I told him everything. I told him from the beginning. From our first meeting in the elevator to our last phone call.

My brother listened to me quietly.

The moment I said Amber's name with her last name, something happened. He seemed lost in thought and was kind of too thoughtful. Which I didn't like because the name made something to him. Some reaction. And it wasn't just such a reaction, something was hiding in it.

He confirmed me in his departure. Suddenly he was in a hurry and quickly ran away from my apartment.

And I knew and he knew I knew .....