Eleventh Chapter - Architecture

Amber

With a look that I once saw every day and that I loved.

The look of my older brother.

A brother who destroyed my best friend's heart and made me hate him and everything that came with him.

He walked straight to our table. That won't happen man!

"Eva, we're leaving!" I stood up and placed money in the account package that perfectly covered the price of our dinner.

Eva didn't notice him, but I saw him too well.

We ran together. O know OK so I ran and I just pulled Eva behind me. We must have looked bizarre.

We were already walking peacefully from the restaurant.

"What's wrong, Amber?"

"You didn't see him. Your future ex-husband and my ex-brother is here, "I looked at her, still walking to the car.

"Cole? Was he in a restaurant? "She turned.

"Yes. Is he behind us? "I wondered.

"Yes, so let's add to the step," we hastened our walk and jumped into the back seats of the car.

The driver immediately started the car and left the parking lot.

Cole stood in the parking lot with an angry expression.

"That was close," Eva sighed.

"Hey. Are we going to my house? "I suggested.

"We can. Glass of wine?"

"Sure, Alex sent me his new creation. He wants to know my opinion. So we'll test it. "

"What about Alex? Are you sure he left because he's a coward? What if he has a really important job? "

"Eva, I don't know. A few hours ago, I was sure he was a coward, but if you put it this way, I don't know. On the one hand, it's amazing, but there's always something but. "

"Amber relationship without but, can never work. There are always some imperfections and always will be. Couples who agree on everything do not turn out well. That currency with me and Cole, and look how we ended up. I want to forget about him and he doesn't even want to divorce and humiliates me by talking about our relationship with journalists and not talking to me. "

"You are probably right. But I've never been to relationships. I didn't have a serious relationship and all the things around the relationship don't apply to me. "

"When the right one enters your life, you'll know. Everyone has the same. Everyone in their life only hears one zinc !, which will let you know that you have found the right one. And Christina had already heard that all those years ago, and even so, Denis and Christina have only gotten together now. "

"Eva, you will found your zinc! You will find! Be sure, "I pulled her close and hugged her tightly.

Eva's happiness was a priority for me now. I put her above my happiness and it came to me right.

In the building of my apartment, we stood in the elevator, the door was already closing when they were stopped by a man's hand, thanks to which they did not close.

The door opened and Garrett, dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans, looked at me. His hair was tousled by the wind and wet by the snow. He didn't look at his age at all, which didn't surprise me. What surprised me was the dog standing next to him. Siberian husky with sapphire eyes. They reminded me of his owner's eyes.