Twenty forth chapter - Baby

Alex

It's been a while since I've called Amber. But I have a lot of work to do here. In one hand a diaper, in the other a bottle of milk in another baby, or wait I have only two hands.

And I have a baby on my neck.

Yes child, you has readen that correctly. I, Alex Mendez, have a baby around my neck. And according to Abby, mine. My child.

I don't want to disappoint you, but I didn't run away from England for nothing.

Abby called me to say I have a baby. Yes child, I still can't believe it. Abby and I dated for about a few months, yes my mom put us together and I and Abby slept together, even though I didn't feel anything for her. But I used protection.

Seriously!

But somehow it didn't work , as I'm standing here with the baby now.

Abby left him on my neck with the words, "I want to enjoy life, Alex. The baby was not on my plan. You made it, so take care of it. "

It wasn't even in my plans. Yes, I admit I did not want a child, so at least not in the near future. But I definitely won't throw an innocent baby on the street right now. And my baby. According to those DNA lab tests, I'm a father.

And what about the baby?

It's a boy. Yes, boy. And Abby didn't even give him a name. She brought him to me from the maternity ward right away. To my house and she left him with my housekeeper in the office.

I named the boy Stephan Mendez. I have to say that I fell in love with that little helpless baby at first sight. He has blue eyes after me and even brown hair. My mom was the first to know. And she immediately came to Italy. She was surprised but happy. Still, it's her second grandchild.

But now she has left me alone. She had to return to New York, because of Anna. Eva had an accident in Italy and my sister-in-law and stepbrother Denis had to stay there with her. And you won't believe what happened?

Amber started to date that idiot Garrett?

I know she must have been confused about me, but I miss her. I miss her so much.

Even though I now have my head full of diapers and pacifiers, I still have a place to think about Amber.

Stephan is quite an obedient baby and usually sleeps, but once he wakes up, he doesn't just sleep. He will fall asleep after two hours in my arms. And at night it can be quite a problem.

We are now walking up the stairs in my villa.

I haven't been out all week. I didn't catch up. And I haven't even checked my wine, I can't drink when I have a baby and even newborn. Therefore, I will take at least a month break and entrust my right hand to Marcel. He will definitely do it.

Everyone is telling me how cute Stephan is. And especially women in my viticulture. He already has them wrapped around his little finger. He got it from me. I just hope he doesn't make the same mistakes I've made in my life.

I bought all the furniture in a few days. Everything had to be perfect. Especially for my son. I had everything made to measure. Although this was quite a problem, because the company I was hiring was not in Sicily. But I already had the most important furniture. The other things were supposed to be here in a week.

Marcel bought him all the toys, clothes, and any donkeys he found in the store.

I still had problems changing his diapers. The smell was unbearable, so I had already learned to breathe through the mouth during changing, even if it sometimes didn't help.