Twelfth Chapter - Flirting or something more?

Garrett

It was nice talking to Amber. We always had something to talk about and I felt comfortable in her presence. There was only one problem.

I needed to get information about Alex from her. I wanted to know as much as possible about this guy, I don't know why I was so interested in me.

Maybe because it's my rival?

It's not my rival, just .....

It just pisses me off when I imagine him touching Amber. I'm not jealous.

I'm not a jealous type. I have never been jealous and I do not intend to be jealous.

But Amber was something else. Her dark green eyes attracted me and her beautiful pearl smile attracted me. She was beautiful.

We went through the plans together and she showed me what she didn't understand or didn't agree with. I wrote down everything and listened to her voice. God, every time she said my name ... I could feel it down there. And no, I don't always think about my penis. I mean, almost never. I'm a very professional architect, so I should give my hands away from Amber Devenport. You see, my brain knows that, too.

Why is it so sacramentally difficult then?

We ran the file like nothing. And in about two hours we were done. I was tired and tired. And Amber was no different. I saw fatigue and exhaustion in her eyes. Today has been a long day.

"It's going to look amazing, I already know," she admitted.

"It will be. I'll throw in the things we agreed on there. When would you like to start work? "

She blew away and smiled softly. It was such an innocent smile.

Innocent.

The word didn't suit Amber at all, but it was the first thing that came to mind when I looked at her smile.

"I do not know. I will try to return to London as soon as possible. And it certainly won't take long, so I hope. I will be in contact with you and when I return I will write you an email so that you are in the picture. "

"Amber you will call me."

"What?"

Didn't she hear me or is she making a fool of me?

"Amber, call me when you get on the plane on the way back. I will arrange myself accordingly and I will be happy to hear you," I said from the bottom of my heart.

It was probably the most romantic sentence in my life, the only romantic sentence I will ever say.

"I'll call, but I should go now. I still need to pack up and call James. "

Who is James?

Amber looked at me and realized she must have talked more than was needed. Yes, honey, you said his name, and I couldn't do it anymore. I wanted to catch her and fuck her so hard she wouldn't remember any Alex, James and any guy but me anymore.

Amber was already standing, looking at me.I approached her and felt the warmth radiating from her. I wanted her to feel the skin on her skin.

"Who's James?" I didn't hold back and screamed.

Amber looked at me clearly. She didn't expect me to want to know and that I was interested at all. But it's interesting.

I didn't let her answer. I put my lips on hers and brutally pulled her close. I couldn't stand it. The last time I held her like this was yesterday, but I couldn't stop thinking about her.