Seventeenth Chapter - Beginning of love?

Garrett

After a week in New York with Amber, I felt like it was only a second, and we experienced so much. After a beautiful, I dare say fairytale week, it was time to go back to the reality of London.We were now sitting on a landing plane with the woman I love. 

We landed in our reality. I had to go back to work. And for the first time in my life, I didn't want to go back to work.

I wanted to spend every second with this amazing woman, who was now looking at my finished publishing renovation project. She liked it. It was clear to her from her smile.

After landing, a car was waiting for us on the runway. It was a little before midnight and we were both exhausted from the long flight.

During the week in New York, I wanted to Amber meet with my brother, but he was always busy. I saw him just before I left for just a few minutes. He promised to be home at Christmas. Even so, I knew exactly why he didn't want to meet her. He knew her. I don't know what she was for him and I will definitely not ask him about it. Love goes above all. And Amber didn't mention anything to me. And if it was anything serious, Graham would comment right away.Amber and I agreed to go slow. But I set my condition. She will sleep with me every night. Whatever happens, she always comes to me. To her Devil and neighbor. She agreed. Why wasn't I a lawyer when I can negotiate so well?

Amber's friends went skiing in the Italian Alps. Sia went with Erik, Christina with Denis and Anna and also Eva. Amber stays in London to take care of the renovation. I met her friends in New York. We all went to dinner together. And I was outraged. All her friends were different. Very different. But little Anna, she is so amazing kid. She was perfect. And I think she liked me, but Amber explained to her that I was her man. Which discouraged Anna. I still had to smile at that. I'm probably perfect for a woman of any age.

Amber and I went to my apartment after landing. We took a quick shower and I washed her back. I needed to touch her and I noticed she was tired. She leaned against me while washing and relied on my broad, muscular chest.

We dried up and went to my beautiful bed. Amber fell asleep as soon as she slipped into bed.

I learned about her in that week a lot. She hated olives and some vegetables like tomatoes. She ate them, but did not like them in any way. And she loved sweets. And she really loved it. In that week, she ate as sweet as I had in my entire life. Her favorite activity was sleeping. Even if I wanted to say it's sex with me, I can't. She slept and enjoyed it.

I watched her lie on her side and sleep like a baby. Such a hard sleep that not even an alarm would wake her up. That's why I'm surprised I woke her up the first night she moved here. And then she repaid me with that fuck and banging on the bed.

Now she looked innocent. My angel. I was glad I could call her mine. And I still couldn't believe it was mine. Just mine.

And I fell asleep with the thought.

That the woman lying next to me is mine. And that I would never give up on her.

I've never thought of a woman like that. I never thought of any as my own. Like a woman I'd spend the rest of my life with. And that scared me. But it still didn't scare me.

And as I looked at her like that, I fell asleep with her scent and her little things.

I woke up in the morning to the alarm. When I stretched out on the other side of the bed, she was no longer there. I woke up in a cold bed. And I felt emptiness, I missed her. I knew she was getting dressed and preparing, but I missed her now. So far, we have always woken up to each other through morning sex. And although I missed it, I understood her. And so an idea came to my mind that would make her stay in my bed longer.