water

Zero yawned while sitting with Sloth on Envy's floating tendril.

Earlier, he went to sleep at Greed's request, but he woke up soon after when was accidentally laid on by Gluttony. Turns out, with the added stress of a new brother on the loose and the new chokers that still have no absolute meaning, Gluttony powered through the rest of the meals and flopped on the bed.

Wrath was the first to find out, and as he saw the stack of meals being piled up- it clicked that all of Inko's meals (that should've lasted the whole day) were licked clean.

Wrath alerted Envy by squeezing his hand and Envy told everyone, stopping their conversation (that Zero woke up to again) and Greed let out a sigh.

"Envy, get a tendril out for Sloth and Zero and we will head out to go get more food for Gluttony." Greed paused before looking at Katsuki. "But not before looking at Katsuki's next fight."

Kaachan popped up. "Oh, that's right. It's that redhead up next."

"Kirishima, Kaachan. He's our classmate." Zero rubbed his eyes, while sitting up in bed.

"He's a side character until proven otherwise. Now, let's go. I want Pride to shit his pants by watching me work."

"Shit my- when that happens, hell will finally freeze over." Pride laughed and followed Kaachan out the door.

As they were walking back to their seats, a lot of people were whispering about him and his brothers. Zero brushed them off, mostly because he wasn't coherent enough to pay attention to them, but Greed took them all in stride.

Mostly because they were still undefeated.

They took up a whole row as Greed sat down first and Gluttony next to him. Envy sat down next, and Wrath had his head on his shoulder while Zero and Sloth were leaning back in their chairs. Near the isle, Lust was texting on his phone and Pride was leaning forward on his knees.

In between Lust and Pride, however, was an empty seat which had Pride looking around.

"Where's Todoroki?" Pride asked.

"He had to talk to his father for a bit, once we left the infirmary. He should be back soon." Lust answered while texting on his phone. "I know my boyfriend's every move."

"And y'all call me the weird one." Sloth rolled his eyes.

Zero looked at the stadium and noticed it fixed and just as sturdy as it was when he was on it last. He felt a twinge of guilt but it was washed away when he heard Present Mic yell. He remembered slightly the glass being shattered, but it was replaced like nothing ever happened.

"Um, excuse me," a voice interjected. The brothers all turned around and saw their classmates. It was Uraraka that spoke up.

"Zero, let me be the first to say that it was a really great match, and we didn't know that you could do that." Everyone nodded and gave him thumbs up. "Or, was that someone else?"

"No, that was me. Thank you, Uraraka." Zero smiled. All the other brothers smiled as well.

"But I heard that Recovery Girl was having quite the pickle on her hands." Yaoyorozu commented.

"What do you mean?" Greed raised an eyebrow. "All we did was kick her out of her room, but she should be fine now that we are gone."

Yaoyorozu sighed. "That explains why she was a bit peeved."

"She means that she's upset because there is a rapid clinic by the food stalls and it's packed to the teeth with people." Kaminari opened a bag of chips and saw Gluttony eyeing them. He gave a deep breath and then shoved the bag his way.