king

A purple mass stretched across the courtyard, causing everyone to stop and turn. Malicious intent poured from the ebony abyss and struck fear into some. Students moved aside, unintentionally, so Todoroki, Katsuki, Zero, and his brothers could see. Greed automatically knew from that shift who was going to fight or flight. He looked around and saw fear glazed over people's eyelids like contacts. Aizawa and All Might looked at the students and saw that they were scared and would panic if not for the shock that held their feet in place.

Everyone watched in caution as people began to step out. An endless wave of people took over the main area, all standing and watching everyone above. It seemed endless and Greed diverted his attention to see more purple masses in other emerging areas in the USJ.

"Is this like the entrance exam where the lesson's already started?" Kirishima asked, who stood in front of them. Katsuki and Todoroki looked at the people and started mentally preparing their quirks for the day ahead. Katsuki cracked his knuckles and Todoroki blew out a puff of shivering air. Kirishima noticed what they were doing and mindlessly hardened his hands.

The students started to move forward but Aizawa yelled, "Don't move!" He put on his goggles and prepared himself for a fight.

"Those are villains." An audible shift was seen from the students as they all stood straight and their ever looking gaze widened.

"All Might, I'm going to stall and fight as much as I can while you and Thirteen get the students to safety" Aizawa looked at him with intensity.

"Right" All Might agreed. "As soon as they are safe, I'll come to get you"

Aizawa huffed. "I'm not weak. The kids are our priority"

"Thirteen huh? His Quirk is Black Hole. It allows him to create small black holes through his fingers and they are able to suck and disintegrate any matter at an atomic level- even some forms of energy. Interesting; he could prove useful" Greed muttered.

"Thinking of leaving so soon? I think not" a villain spoke amongst the crowd. He wore a black skintight suit with hands holding onto him like he was life support. At his side, stood a beast that looked taller than All Might by a few centimeters, and had his brain exposed. He wore a pair of cargo pants and had red slashes along his arms. His teeth were sharper than Gluttony's and looked ready to tear everything in its' path limb from limb.

"Thirteen, Eraser Head, and the man of the hour All Might!" Tomura clasped his hands together in fake happiness.

"Shigaraki Tomura" Envy seethed. His shadows tendrils vibrated with anger.

"That beast next to him," Greed mumbled. "I don't know his name, but it's called a Nomu. Its' Quirk is a mixture of Shock Absorption and Super Regeneration. Shock Absorption gives it the ability to absorb the shock of an attack and the Super Regeneration allows him the ability to regenerate from severe injuries in seconds. Along with its' immense strength and speed- All Might might have met his match here"

The dark mass that entombed them revealed two yellow eyes and began talking. "The teacher's schedule we received the other day gave away the perfect place to end your reign"

Aizawa stepped forward. "The trespassing the other day was the work of these scumbags after all, huh?"

Villains walked towards the students like mindless drones. "I went through the trouble of bringing this whole crowd to see your demise All Might," Tomura said calmly.

"All Might; the Symbol of Peace. I did all this for you and you're thinking of leaving? That'll hurt my feelings" Tomura put his head down. "But I wonder if you'll stay if I kill some kids first?"