suicide

"Are you ready for Yuuei?" Izuku walked through the hallways with Katsuki and listened to his feet shuffling on the ground.

"The real question is: 'Is Yuuei ready for me?'" Katsuki chuckled. Izuku replied with a shake of the head and rounded the corner with Katsuki in tow. Izuku remembered the emotions prior to today: the anticipation and endless excitement that ran through his veins. He also noticed that his brothers would push him to bed sooner than normal and would come back dead tired. When he asked what they were doing, they'd dodge the question. He asked his mom and she implied that they were training for him so that school would be easier for him.

Izuku smiled at the kindness of his brothers.  

They stopped at their classroom door and looked up at the ceiling.

"Wow, this door is very, um, big" Izuku smiled and Katsuki rolled his eyes. He pushed open the door open and saw a couple of students lounging in the back of the classroom. There was a student making a fuss in the front of the classroom while adjusting his glasses every few seconds. A girl with black hair had her nose buried in a book and a boy with half red and half white hair sat calmly beside a window. Katsuki strolled past the boy with glasses and put his feet on the chair like he owned the place.

"Kacchan", Izuku started but the kid in glasses beat him to it.

"My fellow classmate, what are you doing?" He approached Katsuki slowly.

"Sitting. Breathing. Living. Pick any verb, four eyes"

The kid with glasses made several noises before waving his hands. "This is a sacred place for learning how to become better heroes. You can start by removing your feet from the top of this desk"

Katsuki smirked. "And what if I don't? What are you going to do?"

Izuku sighed and made a beeline for the seat behind Katsuki, while the other student bickered. He looked out the window and closed his eyes as the sun-kissed his skin and drowned out the banter that was increasing in volume.

"You!" a high pitched voice squeaked out from behind, breaking his state of serenity.

Izuku slowly swiveled around to meet a brunette girl with animated eyes and a welcoming smile.

"Me?" he asked quizzically.

"You!" she repeated. "You saved me in the exam! I would've turned into mashed potatoes if it wasn't for you!" The mysterious girl held out her hand to a confused Izuku and smiled warmly. "I'm Ochaco Uraraka"

Izuku shook her hand. "I'm-"

"And you!" the boy with glasses interrupted him as he made his way over to the two. Izuku and Uraraka stood equally in confusion as the boy with glasses made his way over to them and bowed. It was so sudden that Izuku jumped a little and thought the boy with glasses would hit his head on the table.

"I deeply apologize for my behavior during the exam. You obviously knew what the exam was more about than I. Ignoring my previous teachings, I judged a book by its cover and I'm sorry" the boy lifted his head up and held out his hand. "I'm Tenya Iida"

Izuku held out his hand once more and shook Iida's hand. "I'm Midoriya Izuku and I have no idea what either of you are talking about"

Iida slowly stopped shaking Izuku's hand and retracted his hand. Uraraka tilted her head and a raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean? Do you not remember what happened?"

Izuku dry chuckled. "I guess you could say that" Izuku saw their expressions and added, "I remember everything until the physical portion started. After that; I don't remember much"