threat

"Kaachan?" Izuku looked around the classroom and noticed the wary glances that were sent his way. "Why is everyone looking at me like that?" He asked while fiddling with his scratched hands under his desk. Aizawa gave them a free period to get to know each other, but no one was approaching him. When he tried approaching his classmates, they would move away from him in slight fear. The only two to not move was Katsuki and Todoroki- but Todoroki would widen his eyes and turn his head.

"Because you freaked everyone out" Katsuki teetered his body on the hind legs of the chair while his legs rested on his desk. A red-haired kid named Kirishima came over to him and tried to talk to Katsuki. He ignored Kirishima's efforts of conversation before giving him his attention. Katsuki set off a small explosion on the kid's shoulder, but Kirishima hardened his shoulder before contact was made. Katsuki made a nod in acceptance before continuing to listen to Izuku troubles.

"But it's not my fault!" Izuku whined. "It was Greed mostly"

"Well," Katsuki rolled his eyes. "have Greed fix his mistakes then"

Izuku mumbled some words over and over. After a shrug in silent defeat, he put his hands over his eyes and sat still.

"What's up with him?" Kirishima asked.

"Just wait" Katsuki set his chair down and turned around to see Izuku.

Izuku's hands left his face and a cruel smile appeared on his face. "You did this"

Katsuki shrugged as Greed started to faintly glow. "You said you'd apologize later so why not now?" Greed huffed, and his glow became more pronounced. Chatter stopped as Greed became a flashlight. The classroom took on a tangible silence as the light got brighter in hue. Some shielded their eyes while others squinted and tried to see what the cause was. As soon as the light got too much to handle, it disappeared.

In its place- seven Izukus stood behind a clueless Zero.

Uraraka broke the silence. "Whoa"

Greed turned Zero around so that he was facing him instead of Katsuki. Before Zero could say anything, Greed got on his knees and put his hands on the sides of Zero's face. His brothers shared a kneel behind Greed and clasped their hands together.

"I'm sorry, Zero, for putting you in harm's way. It won't happen again" Greed grabbed Zero's hand and held it like he was fragile. "Please forgive me- us"

Zero looked around and saw mixed emotions between his brothers. Lust hung his head; phone hanging loosely from his right hand. Envy was slowly sinking into the shadow cast by the desks, and Wrath was avoiding contact by looking at the birds in the trees. Pride gave a long sigh and put his head on the ground in full submission. Sloth yawned and rubbed his eyes before noticing the atmosphere. He nodded towards Zero shyly and continued conversation.

"We just let the competition get to our heads- a little more than usual" Sloth rubbed the back of his neck. He went to say more but was cut off.

"It's okay guys. It's not like I needed friends anyway" Zero joked but an audible flinch was flicked towards the boys.

"I could always help out" Lust slowly smiled.

"No! I-I mean, maybe you should introduce yourself to everyone" Zero suggested. "You guys are already out so you might as well meet my classmates"

Greed looked at his brothers then back to Zero. "Would this suffice as an apology?"

"Well, yeah-"

All of Zero's brothers stood up in swift motions and moved to the front of the classroom. They stood in a line with their hands by their sides. Zero looked at his classmates and saw how their attention flickered from him to his brothers with awe and confusion.