aυтнor noтe

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to formally thank everyone for getting me to:

53.6K reads, 2.4K votes, and 1.9K comments!

Also, thank you for helping me get to 100 followers! It really means a lot to me that you all enjoy this story! I know a good sum of you all was looking for yaoi (trust me, it's coming) and haven't seen it yet but it's mostly because I'm setting the stage.

To show my thanks- I decided to give you guys some rewards.

~For the people who are in reading this for the storyline/mystery, then you are able to ask as many questions about any character that has been talked about or any event or anything in general.

But beware, if you ask a question- the answer will be vague. (unless said otherwise)

~For the people who are reading this for the yaoi, I am willing to write a side chapter leaking with smut and all the loveydovey stuff that will make you have a 'squiggly moan'. The only catch is that it can only be one pairing but it can be any parings with any of the characters.

For example, it could be an EnvyxWrath chapter or an IzukuxBrothers (whatever floats your boat).

The most requested pairing will have its' own chapter after the Stain Arc. (That's when things die down and I can plug it in without messing up the flow of the storyline.)

Along with the smut chapter will be a normal chapter so people can chose to skip it or not.

If you have anymore questions, then feel free to ask! I read all comments and will answer quickly (unless I'm in the eighth pillar of Hell- I mean, work).

Besides that, have a fantastic day and I'll see ya later with the new chapter!